Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Spill Thread?  (Read 7408 times)
Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!

Have you ever been wrong Rooskie?
What do you mean?

Ignore that, I was pretty drunk when I wrote it  :). What I was getting at though is that, from that post, you don't seem to have any self-doubt and I was wondering whether that was true or not.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

Have you ever been wrong Rooskie?
What do you mean?

Ignore that, I was pretty drunk when I wrote it  :). What I was getting at though is that, from that post, you don't seem to have any self-doubt and I was wondering whether that was true or not.
I don't even know what you mean by self-doubt. .-. Could you explain further?

---------------------------
My signature is sexy.

Rocketman

You give off a Dr. Phil vibe.  You have unwavered confidence in your answer while only providing broad general 'no shit' advice. You never seem to consider multiple angles, or give any reasoning in your advice in a situation and say 'do this'.

Probably what he means.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

You give off a Dr. Phil vibe.  You have unwavered confidence in your answer while only providing broad general 'no shit' advice. You never seem to consider multiple angles, or give any reasoning in your advice in a situation and say 'do this'.

Probably what he means.
I'm just trying to say stuff that would usually make me better and what made me a better person. And about the confidence, I have terrible self confidence, so go figure. :s

My signature is sexy.

Offline  bombs
Fly

cmon guys

seriously?

there are counselors at your schools and universities.  go talk to them. everyone has issues coping with day to day life sometimes.

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

I've had experience with school counselors, and I know plenty of people who have too, and they haven't gotten any better. I don't know if it's my country or that school counseling is just another way for people to open up jobs.

Besides that, I didn't really feel like this thread was created for people to give each other psychology lessons or anything, but rather just share stories with each other.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:00:26 AM by Yami »

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

cmon guys

seriously?

there are counselors at your schools and universities.  go talk to them. everyone has issues coping with day to day life sometimes.
Yami is completely right. It is just kinda something to just get if off your chest. I don't know if it is just me or not, but getting something off my chest and having someone to relate to helps me a lot. Helps me understand them as a person and as a friend. I have been to a psychologist and a school counselor and neither did shit. Didn't help at all, all they did was tell me basically "It will be okay."

My signature is sexy.

Maggot

maybe all you nerds should stop playing tf2 all day and get a life.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life.

Bob marley
RIP

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
I have a cat on my chest

Soldier

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Rocketeer

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I can confirm that. Good old time sat the Seals
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:09:43 PM by Dr. Heinz »

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Constructive reply goes here.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

Unintelligent response on how you're an idiot goes here.

My signature is sexy.

Rocketman

Unintelligent response on how you're an idiot goes here.

Comment referring to the anger expressed through your comment goes here.

Offline  bombs
Fly

Besides that, I didn't really feel like this thread was created for people to give each other psychology lessons or anything, but rather just share stories with each other.

tell that to rooskie

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC