Forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: Spill Thread?  (Read 7397 times)
Rocketman

Wanna gain weight? Eat meats.  Go get yourself a huge-ass roast beef sandwich with a side of steak while drinking a beef milkshake.  You'll gain that weight in a week.

Wanna lose weight? Avoid Fats and carbs.  Try not to have red meat, fewer breads, less rice.  Enjoy your greens, eggs, poultry.  Avoid starchy, sugary, fatty products.

Genetics does squat in this.  It may play a small role, but that's just in general body size, nothing to do with how much fat is on the bone.

Last summer I went on a diet.  I don't know if it has a name or what, but, I didn't care about fats, cholesterol, etc.  Only carbs.  I limited myself to 30-50g of carbs each day.  It was tough finding stuff to have, but I did it for 1 month.  I lost ~25-30lbs.  That was WITHOUT exercise (in fact, don't do this if you plan on exercising, or you need those carbs).  All it comes down to is fucking doing it. Works the same way backwards.

Soldier

Last summer I went on a diet.  I don't know if it has a name or what, but, I didn't care about fats, cholesterol, etc.  Only carbs.  I limited myself to 30-50g of carbs each day.  It was tough finding stuff to have, but I did it for 1 month.  I lost ~25-30lbs.  That was WITHOUT exercise (in fact, don't do this if you plan on exercising, or you need those carbs).  All it comes down to is fucking doing it. Works the same way backwards.

One of the more common names of this is keto or ketosis.

Calories in / Calories out. That's all there is to it.
to restate for the the ppl that missed it. Calories out can include, but is not limited to, walking, running, sitting, sex, working out, any form of energy usage (yes, even sleep).
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 12:00:21 AM by Dr. Whooo »

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
This is now a nutrition thread. Go outside and play in the snow!

Rocketeer

This is now a nutrition thread. Go outside and play in the snow!
What snow, I am wearing my summer clothes, that's how warm itis now.

---------------------------

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

This kinda turned into a nutrition thread. .-.

My signature is sexy.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
oh well

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

k enough fat more drama i gotta think of something to spill

So I have an ex. We broke up because it didn't work anymore, but we were still interested in each other. A week after we broke up, she went on a date with another guy. She fell in love with that guy somewhere that week. Two weeks after we broke up she admitted she was in love with him, but he wasn't interested in her. Hurt like hell, because she fell for someone else and that guy broke her heart in a week (all things considered, this is normal for her, because she is a feels leech). I held my arms wide open for her to break down into, even though this was probably the hardest thing I have done in my life, emotionally wise. Turned out for the better, she started showing interest in me again. She completed my birthday a month later. Week later she met up with a guy from high school that she hadn't had contact with in years. She told me about this guy, she's been in love with him before, so I kind of saw that as a threat. And for good reason, because she fell in love with him soon enough. Three weeks after their first date, she had apparently kissed him, which she told me through a text message. I read the message when I got out of the shower, and I broke down crying. I was completely destroyed by this, I didn't eat for weeks until I decided I couldn't bear being in contact with her for at least a good while. So I went up to her house and rang the doorbell. She opened and I just stood there in tears and told her I couldn't do it anymore. So that was goodbye.
A month later, my life had become a lot better with a lot more ups than downs. I could honestly say that I was over most of my feelings for her. She texted me that her life had become pretty miserable. Her friends had left her, and the guy she was in love with didn't want a relationship with her, but was still interested in her nonetheless. Either way he treated her like crap. I just started talking to her to get some insight on the things she was experiencing and we started talking more recently again. She's talked to me a lot about her crush recently, because he's like the biggest asshole you can imagine. He doesn't care about her and uses her for sex (I must admit she's not the brightest person I know), and she argues with him a lot and cries herself to sleep a lot of nights. I stand by her side because I don't think she deserves all of this. At the same time I wonder if she misses the relationship she's had with me. Not wondering if she misses me, but just the relationship with me. I don't know if this means I'm not completely over her, or just the whole "ex" thing that just comes with breaking up.
Either way, my life is pretty good and hers is shit. She broke up with me, I broke down. Our worlds have reversed.

Soldier

I recommend you cut all contact with this girl.

inb4 "get back together"

Not worth it, if it didn't work the first time what makes you think it will work the 2nd?

Its better to move on brah, dont dwell on the past.

Offline  Nightin
Fly

I was completely destroyed by this, I didn't eat for weeks until I decided I couldn't bear being in contact with her for at least a good while.
Rule #1, don't let anyone get between you and your gains, especially not a woman.

But seriously, she sounds very emotionally unstable and that's not the kind of girl you want to be with trust me. Just drop her entirely, I can tell you right now you'll find much better girls.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

Well, since Yami said something about a girl, I will do the same.

Just recently, my girlfriend broke up with me. By recently, I mean barely 30 minutes ago.

Here is our story:

She made me happy, she made me feel like I was the greatest person there ever was. She loved me with all her heart, she would drop everything just to talk to me. She actually loved me, not that fake love that every middle schooler/high schooler has for a person. It was a matured emotion. She constantly was talking to me, she never stopped. She would fall asleep talking to me, and that is something special to me. I have never done anything with another girl like this. We would talk a ton at school, kinda cuddle at lunch when we were both done eating, and we would tell one another bye by giving a kiss on the cheek. I never had my first kiss, and she hasn't neither. I was planning on doing it at the school dance we were going to about 2 weeks after break. My life felt complete with her and I actually loved her back. We would always be the couple that everyone says "GET A ROOM" to. We constantly would be loving each other and expressing it physically. We were all happy and merry, but then Xmas break came along. It was the most depressing thing ever. I reminded her of her ex, her Mr. Perfect. She started thinking about him and she started falling in love with him again, and what really killed me was her saying that to me. Then also at the beginning of Xmas break, a girl committed suicide over me because she loved me and she couldn't have me at that time, and then some other reasons she told her parents, but I know those were fake. She was my closest friend, from the age of 4. I got depressed over that, but I didn't want to tell my girlfriend. So, I tried to act happy with her. And then she realized I wasn't good enough and that I am full of imperfections. Then, we got into an argument, and 2 days later, she broke up with me. I was then told by her that she knew what I was doing to myself and that I have new burn marks. Yes, I hurt myself by using a lighter. I love fire, fire loves me.

I was going to post more about this, but I forgot it after crying my eyes out again.

My signature is sexy.

Soldier

This kinda turned into a nutrition thread. .-.

Being productive helps you move on. Nutrition and health are productive. Spill more roids.

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
Well, since Yami said something about a girl, I will do the same.

Just recently, my girlfriend broke up with me. By recently, I mean barely 30 minutes ago.

Here is our story:

She made me happy, she made me feel like I was the greatest person there ever was. She loved me with all her heart, she would drop everything just to talk to me. She actually loved me, not that fake love that every middle schooler/high schooler has for a person. It was a matured emotion. She constantly was talking to me, she never stopped. She would fall asleep talking to me, and that is something special to me. I have never done anything with another girl like this. We would talk a ton at school, kinda cuddle at lunch when we were both done eating, and we would tell one another bye by giving a kiss on the cheek. I never had my first kiss, and she hasn't neither. I was planning on doing it at the school dance we were going to about 2 weeks after break. My life felt complete with her and I actually loved her back. We would always be the couple that everyone says "GET A ROOM" to. We constantly would be loving each other and expressing it physically. We were all happy and merry, but then Xmas break came along. It was the most depressing thing ever. I reminded her of her ex, her Mr. Perfect. She started thinking about him and she started falling in love with him again, and what really killed me was her saying that to me. Then also at the beginning of Xmas break, a girl committed suicide over me because she loved me and she couldn't have me at that time, and then some other reasons she told her parents, but I know those were fake. She was my closest friend, from the age of 4. I got depressed over that, but I didn't want to tell my girlfriend. So, I tried to act happy with her. And then she realized I wasn't good enough and that I am full of imperfections. Then, we got into an argument, and 2 days later, she broke up with me. I was then told by her that she knew what I was doing to myself and that I have new burn marks. Yes, I hurt myself by using a lighter. I love fire, fire loves me.

I was going to post more about this, but I forgot it after crying my eyes out again.

Have you ever been wrong Rooskie?

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

My signature is sexy.

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

I recommend you cut all contact with this girl.

inb4 "get back together"

Not worth it, if it didn't work the first time what makes you think it will work the 2nd?

Its better to move on brah, dont dwell on the past.
I'm not saying it will work a second time. I am in no way getting back with her. But does this really mean I can't have a talk with her?

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
I'm not saying it will work a second time. I am in no way getting back with her. But does this really mean I can't have a talk with her?

Don't bother, learn something from whatever's happened to you and see where it's applicable in the future rather than where you should've applied it in the past.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC