Forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Spill Thread?  (Read 7397 times)
Offline  Spore
Maggot

I've lost 2,000 hours on tf2 and jumping and I still don't feel like I've gotten any better.  At this rate I don't think I'd ever be able to become an amazing jumper.  Whatever, I'll pour my heart and soul into this game until I'm just a husk of a person.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
I've lost 2,000 hours on tf2 and jumping and I still don't feel like I've gotten any better.  At this rate I don't think I'd ever be able to become an amazing jumper.  Whatever, I'll pour my heart and soul into this game until I'm just a husk of a person.
Same for me, except that I have 3200 hours (most of which is jumping).

---------------------------

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Maggot

This sentence is false.
I'm sick of pretending to be someone i'm not online and in real life. I think it's about time the real Hotpockets is revealed.
Incoming wall of text. Prepare yourself.
A lot of this is probably stupid teenager stuff that I know I shouldn't have worried about but I couldn't help but worry.

Edit: I may have over exaggerated my original post to make my stuff sound a little more serious than it was just flat out stupid. I'm going to be 95% honest now.

Okay so to begin I've been a gamer my whole life. Little 6 year old Hotpockets running around in CS 1.6 with my dad and sister. I grew up as a nerd trying to be like my dad and had developed minimal social skills. We had a mic but I never used it because of my squeaky voice and getting yelled at. Because of that I tried to mature a lot quicker than I should have and slowly became smarter but didn't really have a proper child hood.

The only social skills I had gotten were from my older neighbor. He was about 5 years older than me. I grew up more violent. Instead of pretending sticks were walking sticks they became guns. Everything was alright up until about 4th grade.

In 4th grade I had been bullied. These kids called me "Tissue Boy" because of my allergies. I was really dumb and I thought about killing myself by jumping in front of a moving car.

Then in 6th grade I got deep into thinking. My grades got lower and my play time got higher. I was not very courageous and I thought I was pathetic and just hated myself. It put me in depression yet again. I then started writing a will sort of note on what I should do with all my things. I became less social and just

Then recently I had a sort of girlfriend. It was really complicated, I liked her. She was desperate. She and her friends were really emo. I helped them out of pity. I was ashamed of her, my friend dates her. She stops talking to me. Made me sad/angry but I was also relieved.

Now all my friends are doing drugs and even dealing them and are trying to get me to do them.
My school is pretty shitty.

I guess you could call me emo but now, i'm taking care of myself and fixing myself to become some level of normal. I'm not always depressed but this was just to get all of my embarrassing stupid low moments out of my system.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:35:34 PM by Hotpockets »

I'm a kid from a big city with big dreams to one day become the greatest rocket jumper in the history of the world!

Rocketman

Rocketeer

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.....

just fucking shitshit

Offline  Zigzter
Fly

I'm happy 99% of the time even when I don't have much reason to be.

get_fucked

Soldier

Fix your mindset, then you will become the best.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC