Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Author Topic: Spill Thread?  (Read 7397 times)
Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

my marriage is falling apart and im going to kill myself
Just because your marriage is falling apart doesn't mean you should kill yourself. Just do what every person does. Drink 'til your heart is content.

---------------------------
My signature is sexy.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

Exile, This is all I have to say. FUCK PEOPLE. Opinions are usually off of jealousy or just them not knowing you. I know that sounds cheesy and you have probably heard it like a million times before, but who really cares? You listen to your own music, and just because your computer limits your TF2 experience doesn't mean you should get down about it. Find a way to fix it, maybe learn about different parts that are good but cheap, if you don't know already. Don't worry about being judged, you are who you are. If they can't deal with you, then don't deal with them. If you want to run away and it is because of parents, then talk to them. Don't sit back and say "Oh I wanna run away." Go up and confront them about your issues and if they are good parents, they will help. Hell, ask your Grandparents if worst comes to worst. If you're underweight, go to the gym, eat meat. People calling you a twig? Yeah, you're a twig compared to those fatasses. When someone has nice things, that is natural jealousy. If your parents neglect you, then you can learn to mature earlier. Go out, get a job, buy your own stuff. You will feel much more accomplished when you buy your own stuff, trust me.
Yeah, I know I should just ignore the people who talk down on me, but it's pretty hard for me not to. I think too much of what people will and could think of me if I do somthing. It's impossible to talk to my parents without them yelling at me for not being their image of a perfect son. I'll most likely try to get myself a job and just take care of myself. Also the eating meat part isn't great for me since I'm a vegitarian lol. But I get what you mean. Thank you sir
If they talk down to you, then think of their major flaws according to you. Don't stoop to their level and start saying what they think is wrong. If they yell at you every time, don't try to tempt them to get mad. If they are talking, just sit there and respond when the time is right. If you did something wrong, say "Hey, I screwed up. This is what I did (insert whatever here)."I know how you feel with that whole parents thing, my parents hate me and the love and absolutely adore my older brother. I just stay quiet and leave everyone alone, and everything has started to get better. If they need me, they know where to find me. Get a decent job, don't be like "AW MAYNE I NEED A JOB. AY YO MICKEY D'S GIMMIE A JOB." Do something that would actually interest you. Do what I am going to do:  Work at Gamestop or some other game store. You know what usually would be best from the community, and you know what games are actually good and what games are bad. And hell, you get a fucking discount for games. I don't know what to say about the weight situation... :s So... meh.

My signature is sexy.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

bacon

Rocketeer

bacon

Family Guy Oh yeah ! Kool Aid [HD] Small | Large

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
People are beating the times I set but I don't have the time anymore to try and beat them.

Offline  adrian
Fly

People are beating the times I set but I don't have the time anymore to try and beat them.

join the club

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

I'm underweight and people call me a twig.
I am underweight, too, but frankly enough, I am just built this way. I can't get fat, I'm actually happy about my figure, and I don't give two fucks about what anyone thinks of me or says about me, including my weight. I am satisfied with myself and my weight, and there's no one coming in between that. And neither should anyone be able to come in between that, because it's none of their goddamn business.

Soldier

I am underweight, too, but frankly enough, I am just built this way. I can't get fat, I'm actually happy about my figure, and I don't give two fucks about what anyone thinks of me or says about me, including my weight. I am satisfied with myself and my weight, and there's no one coming in between that. And neither should anyone be able to come in between that, because it's none of their goddamn business.

For those that say they cant gain weight (or lose it) stop being ignorant and educate yourself. It all comes down to calories in vs calories out. If you want to gain weight, get more calories in. If you want to lose weight, lower your intake. It really is that simple. The hard part (which isnt even that hard) is reading the nutritional info and learning how many calories you eat and what you should being eating for your current weight. There is plenty of info everywhere. This is the internet.

/End rant

Rocketeer

For those that say they cant gain weight (or lose it) stop being ignorant and educate yourself. It all comes down to calories in vs calories out. If you want to gain weight, get more calories in. If you want to lose weight, lower your intake. It really is that simple. The hard part (which isnt even that hard) is reading the nutritional info and learning how many calories you eat and what you should being eating for your current weight. There is plenty of info everywhere. This is the internet.

/End rant
I think you forget one thing here. And that is genes. Those make a big difference. I am in the same boat as Yami here. I am not watching what I eat, but I eat all day long. Chocolate cookies and stuff like that. I have been underweight for my entire life (1,85m and 63 kg), even when I was a little kid and my parents decided what I ate.

Offline  Nightin
Fly

You might think you eat a lot, but if you're not gaining weight then chances are you really aren't eating enough. Genetics don't make a big difference at all unless you have something like Marfan's syndrome, for example. If you start watching what you eat and pay attention to the calories that go in, and those that go out you'll see it's not hard at all to gain or lose weight.

Soldier

@ yami

"thermodynamics is false"

Calories in / Calories out. That's all there is to it.

Rocketeer

You might think you eat a lot, but if you're not gaining weight then chances are you really aren't eating enough. Genetics don't make a big difference at all unless you have something like Marfan's syndrome, for example. If you start watching what you eat and pay attention to the calories that go in, and those that go out you'll see it's not hard at all to gain or lose weight.

@ yami

Hell no. I am not saying it's only genes, becauset that's not true. Multiple factors are involved, one of them being genes.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=20791&sc=801

Soldier

@ yami

Hell no. I am not saying it's only genes, becauset that's not true. Multiple factors are involved, one of them being genes.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=20791&sc=801

From the link: "they do not appear to play a role in the weight fluctuations or the typical weight gain experienced"

Which is what im saying.
That article looks to be full of shit anyways " Food preferences, dietary patterns and exercise behaviors are all likely to be determined, in part, by genes. "

What the fuck am i even reading, "food preferences, dietary patterns, exercise behaviors" is this article fucking serious?

If you want to lose weight you eat less, if you want to gain you eat more.

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

@ yami

I must be really fucking smart because I eat a lot of calories and sit still pretty much all day. My brain must be a fucking power sucker. :D

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
From a nutritional perspective, eat lots of meat + leafy greens + some milk and carbs (bread). Then excercise a lot. Obviously in terms of gaining weight muscle-building is preferable to fattening.

From an ecological perspective, eat mostly salads, some chicken + certain fish and cows I guess.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC