Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Author Topic: Me Made a Map  (Read 17482 times)
Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

klare your download link on the front page is broken. Only 6.8MB and the map is 17, you can't extract the zip file.

---------------------------

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Sorry you will have to dl it here then... Im not able to edit the website articles only post them

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Swi1ch
Maggot

On course B, jump 7 (It has a hole with a glass pane in the middle) I passed it by falling down, jumping before the floor reset me, jumping once off the wall then once off the glass to cross the other reset point. Does that sound about right?

Just got my first look at C. Damn, the difficulty ramps up a touch.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:48:28 PM by Swi1ch »

Rocketman

On course B, jump 7 (It has a hole with a glass pane in the middle) I passed it by falling down, jumping before the floor reset me, jumping once off the wall then once off the glass to cross the other reset point. Does that sound about right?

The one before the speedshot one right? Pretty sure it's intended.

Maggot

sounds about right, yea ;)

also: attached is a txt file for the intended ways to do blue and red, so a and b, or simplicity and mobility - whichever you want to call it

was asked to do this somewhen, so feel free to look into it when someone has trouble figuring the jumps out

also... im pretty sure there is no need for this on green and white, but if someone wants it i can make a txt for those too, just tell me (though honestly whoever is good enough to jump those should be able to figure the jumps out...)

laters ;)

Offline  Swi1ch
Maggot

Can you help me with the first jump on C? I made it fine the first few times but now I can only do it sometimes, and when I do make it I have no idea why I made it.

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Can you help me with the first jump on C? I made it fine the first few times but now I can only do it sometimes, and when I do make it I have no idea why I made it.

I believe it theoretically requires a ctap, but kinda possible without a perfect one.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

You don't need a ctap lol  Just a decent standard RJ

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Fix zie link plox

Offline  Derek
Maggot

This is now one of my favorite maps. The difficulty scales very nicely from A to D and the jumps in between, it should be a really good map for a server with mixed skills. I also really like how you have all four courses tangled in each other.

I've been able to beat all of A through C, and D 1-4, 6, and 7 (skipped 5 because I can't down pogo worth crap). I also did the A, B, and C bonuses after reading how to find them in this thread.

On C jump 6, I first beat it with a down pogo and it looks like that's what you wanted, but I also found you could beat it with a single carefully place rocket. For someone who sucks at down pogoing like me, this can be a lot easier. I'm not sure if this was intended.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
On C jump 6, I first beat it with a down pogo and it looks like that's what you wanted, but I also found you could beat it with a single carefully place rocket. For someone who sucks at down pogoing like me, this can be a lot easier. I'm not sure if this was intended.
Yeah, I had asked Blind Girl about that one.
It was intended.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

I recorded and uploaded the map.

jump_4starters_a9

Enjoy. :)

Offline  floube
Maggot

Very nice jumps.  :o

like.

Realise the impotence of proof reading everything you publish!

Maggot

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, someone made a video of my map

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH ?

to the next 2 courses - i really dont know when im gonna finish those - its just... idk... the air is out right now, and to make things worse im bumping into problems design wise all the time, its just a huge mess right now...
so it may really take a while until i finish those...
got like... 17 more to go or something, haven't opened hammer in a while...

yea... so don't wait up, this next major update may really take a while until it comes

other than that... keep jumping...

laters ;)

oh, yea - and one last thing:
IM ALIIIIIIIIIIVE ... ive just been nolifing SC2 for quite a while now, thats why i didnt get on the servers more often ;)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:43:37 PM by Blind Girl »

Maggot

OH GAWD, i got the 120 days without post warning  :o

This took soooo freakin long already, and i'm still not completely finished.

Just a short update here:
I am finished with the 2 additional courses, and am working on a complete relight now, so next version is gonna come with a new nice sleek white look, with a touch of color sprinkled in here and there.

I am done relighting 4 courses now... so 2 more to go, and you can see the results of my nerdiness...

yea...

so much for my quick: I AM ALIIIIIIVE message... see you guys :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC