Forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Me Made a Map  (Read 17470 times)
Online  The BQE
Soldier

I guess I don't have much to say about this map.  It's great, it's taught me a lot about jumping (or more accurately, forced me to learn a few things about jumping) and has enough variety and difficulty for everyone. 

Thank you for all the work you've put into this.  4starters was probably among the first maps I tried jumping on, before I knew what a pogo was.  It's only gotten better, and forced me to be a better jumper.

Offline  Fishy
Maggot

Some kid
Love it, works perfectly! Really like the new glass textures (gives the ominous feeling the rest of the map provides for me). Well done!

---------------------------
The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

Offline  Nightin
Fly

Where is the skybox?

Maggot

I completely forgot to ask like 5 times but why is there still that L shaped thing on the floor of A11 that leads to the Red Spawn room. It's misleading :(
I know it's because the room used to be open to people in an early a9 version, but if you were running low on usable blocks or whatever why keep it ???

(I'm only asking because I'm sour that it finally got uploaded to an Eu server I used to use a lot but they still have red team disabled xD)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 05:48:19 PM by FiveEighths »

Maggot

its there for a bit of detailing - idk, i liked the way it looked... just like all the useless unaccessable rooms to the sides, like the ones that can be seen on the bridge of D7... i doubt its confusing even in the slightest little bit for people who dont know the versions where this was open... so i didnt take it out.

@nightin:
where is the WHAT?
go to a room that is open, like for example the D7 beginning, or the end of Purple, mb you'd like the open space at the end of oranges surf better? If you find that, look at the huge flying blocks in midst of the grey fog. if you don't see those, try glasses, new eyes, or turn off your fps config and enable rendering of 3d skyboxes :P

:)

laters
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:29:06 PM by Blind Girl »

Offline  sweezy
Maggot

About the pair-secrets:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rocketman

Maggot

Old news but,