Forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: Spill Thread?  (Read 7405 times)
Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

tell that to rooskie
Already replied '-'b

Since there really isn't a post about anything... I guess I can post an issue.

So, I have been crying for like the past 2 hours, my now ex is just being a complete bitch to me and being harsh and breaking my heart more. I have been cutting and burning my arms. All I can do is just realize how much of a failure I actually am.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 02:21:40 AM by Rooskie »

---------------------------
My signature is sexy.

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
so... any idea as to why she is such a "bitch" then?

or just the normal exgirlfriend rage/nonsense? (in which case, just stay away seems to be a plausible way of getting out of the shit?

also, might wanna find a less.... burning/painfull way to express (or cope with) your incapabilities?

like... hell.. pick up a martial art, if you want pain... at least then you can have it in a constructive manner...

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
At this time I would like to remind any and all persons that cutting and or burning of flesh is 100% clinically proven to cause bleeding of the flesh and painful lesions on the skin. There is a general consensus among medical personnel that these acts are, in fact, unhealthy, and should be discontinued as soon as possible by all parties committing these acts.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

so... any idea as to why she is such a "bitch" then?

or just the normal exgirlfriend rage/nonsense? (in which case, just stay away seems to be a plausible way of getting out of the shit?

also, might wanna find a less.... burning/painfull way to express (or cope with) your incapabilities?

like... hell.. pick up a martial art, if you want pain... at least then you can have it in a constructive manner...
All of my other exs were just somewhat nice and just said it was over, and I am still best friends with some of them. :s
At this time I would like to remind any and all persons that cutting and or burning of flesh is 100% clinically proven to cause bleeding of the flesh and painful lesions on the skin. There is a general consensus among medical personnel that these acts are, in fact, unhealthy, and should be discontinued as soon as possible by all parties committing these acts.
Meh.

My signature is sexy.

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
well, i guess in that case, realize this girl is different, and being best friends with her isn't gonna work out (for your side at least, seeing as you're crying and hurtin yourself about it)

can still try though, i mean, you gotta do what you gotta do, but it doesn't sound pretty

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

well, i guess in that case, realize this girl is different, and being best friends with her isn't gonna work out (for your side at least, seeing as you're crying and hurtin yourself about it)

can still try though, i mean, you gotta do what you gotta do, but it doesn't sound pretty
I know she is different. Dating her was different, and the funny thing is I actually felt something with her. It wasn't that fake love that most people have. I actually felt something. So, it really hurts when she did this to me and broke my heart all over again. The funnier thing is, I still love her.

My signature is sexy.

Rocketman

Gotta have opposites in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come.  I'm waiting on the good times now.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

The amount of edge in this thread is phenomenal.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube

cheese

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

Gotta have opposites in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come.  I'm waiting on the good times now.
Isn't this a quote from a painter?

My signature is sexy.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Isn't this a quote from a painter?

No, it's a quote from Kairu.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

cheese

crackers

My signature is sexy.

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Rooskie, stay away from her. I've had a similar thing happen to me and it's cost me my heart three times. You don't want that to happen.

Offline  Eulogy
Maggot

My mom doesn't hug me.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
My mom doesn't hug me.

Jamien will hug you.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC