Forums

Poll

Question: Why do you jump?  (Voting closed: September 09, 2012, 04:35:38 AM)

• So you can be on jump videos
    - 0 (0%)
    for fun
    - 13 (100%)
    for movie edtiting
    - 0 (0%)
    All of the above
    - 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tips and Tricks!  (Read 1002 times)
Maggot

BEEP BOOP SON!
I have some tips that seem to work for me when i jump, and you might have some too.

1. When jumping, RELAX! dont be all tense, even when you cant make a jump.
2. Dont be afraid to ask others for help, everyone is really nice on these servers and are willing to lend a hand.
3. When pogoing, dont hold down the click button. Timing is ESSENTIAL
4. Try to challenge yourself. Practice of a hard map can help you understand how the games gravity and physics work.
5. Have fun, if you are getting stressed, go play another map or a different game.
6. It's all about practice, look at people do it and watch youtube tutorials until you understand what you have to do, then go and do it.

That is all i have, post more down below if you have any.
KEEP JUMPING!

---------------------------
I am a pineapple in real life.

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
#3 - Soldier pogo...look down hold crouch+shoot.
Demo pogo...Why would you hold shoot? you aren't firing another sticky.

Rocketman

I think perhaps this advice falls on deaf ears.  The people who NEED this kind of advice are the kind of people who won't be coming to these forums.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
@ number 5

how can anyone possibly be stressed when jumping... it's like the most relaxing activity ever.

Maggot

BEEP BOOP SON!
#3 - Soldier pogo...look down hold crouch+shoot.
Demo pogo...Why would you hold shoot? you aren't firing another sticky.

Soldier pogo. I have seen people just hold crouch and fire, which doesn;t seem to work to well.
I don't really know hot to demo pogo, though i have been practicing. i can do it 3-5 times, then i stuff up.

Maggot

BEEP BOOP SON!
It's nice to see that you all jump for fun. Although i do it for fun, i do it for editing and for my final assignment in my video editing class, i used tf2, mostly jumping and frags for a video. Got good marks, and am working on a jump movie at the moment.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
@ number 5

how can anyone possibly be stressed when jumping... it's like the most relaxing activity ever.

Some people can be impatient when learning/practicing, although this tends to go away with time

Offline  Ikaras
Maggot

I have some problems with wall jumping, like going to the sides. I have watched a ton of tutorials on it and I practised a lot but I still cant manage to do it... Could somebody please help me with this?

Maggot

BEEP BOOP SON!
I have some problems with wall jumping, like going to the sides. I have watched a ton of tutorials on it and I practised a lot but I still cant manage to do it... Could somebody please help me with this?

Im not too sure what you are wanting help with. Wall pogo? or just jumping of a wall?

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC