Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Demo jumping  (Read 813 times)
Maggot

First of all, hi  :)
Well, I've been trying to learn demo jumping by myself these days, since I already know all Solly techniques.
But, I am failing hard, to me it's incredibly insane to infinite pogo, air pogo and that stuff
Already searched tuts but only found one learning how to Pogo.
Do you guys have any tips do learn air pogo, wall pogo?

edit - what maps do you recommend for training with demo?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:58:11 PM by Vinilzord »

---------------------------
~ pewpewpew ~

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

http://forums.tf2jump.com/index.php?topic=548.0

Good demos explaining it for you.  Might help some.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
Why does everyone think there is some magic way to air pogo?
MIKE has said it, people ask him for help but he says no. He isn't being a dick, he just cannot teach you beyond saying, hit S if you go too fast. Both he and I have spent hours trying to air pogo. All i can say about air pogo, hit S as needed, aim slightly above horizontal if you want to air pogo horizontal.

Wall pogo, same as floor pogo just learn the angle to shoot at...walls on the left will be easier if you use right handed models and vice versa for walls on the right, try going in a sort of X shape, top left to bottom right and top right to bottom left repeatedly without stopping.

Offline  3Balls
Maggot

jump_ring is really good for practice. I learned a lot of demo jumping playing on it.

Soldier

i over use smiley faces...problem? *trollface*
to be honest the only tips i could give on demo pogo would be don't rush because if you rush and get impatient its almost an instant failure (unless your insane at demo jumping). but thats really all i can say. i hope this helps you slightly. :D

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC