Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jump Sexydev  (Read 2286 times)
Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

Current version v3

Heres a link to an updated version (v3)
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/66045003/file.html

Changes
  • blu/red option for each jump (like aridia)
  • 3 new jumps
  • fixes to other jumps
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:39:09 AM by Drexen »

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Awesome love this map.  Has an awesome skybox.

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Is Red 17 even possible? I've come close a few times, but the height required for that is just ridiculous.

Also, is Red 16 supposed to be the same as Blue 16 or are you envisioning doing the jump a harder way?

I'm working on a video for this, I have demos recorded of all jumps both ways except for red 17 and just the one way (3 rockets --> tele double --> finish it) on 16.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

You can get two rockets load in your clip before you reach the wall, and the use that to get that extra height you need.  That's what I did.  Reload before the speedshot and then once in the air after you double.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Rocketeer

lol tordana, I was thinking the same, I already have all the demos. I was only doing red. And yes 17 is possible (I have the demo).

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

Is Red 17 even possible? I've come close a few times, but the height required for that is just ridiculous.

Also, is Red 16 supposed to be the same as Blue 16 or are you envisioning doing the jump a harder way?

I'm working on a video for this, I have demos recorded of all jumps both ways except for red 17 and just the one way (3 rockets --> tele double --> finish it) on 16.

^very noob

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

For anybody else working on this, I talked to Drexen on Steam earlier. For 16, blue is doing it with a double and red is doing it with 4 rockets, reload, skip.

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

^very noob

You posted 11 seconds before me.

Also, I have everything stuck in a video file and ready to upload to youtube after I manage to do red 17 and splice it in. >_> Was able to do everything else in a reasonable amount of time, and I actually could have done red 17 when I was recording my blue demo... I should have and dealt with the recording silliness later. Haven't been able to replicate the feat of hitting the wall above blue.

Offline  Temple
Maggot

Can anyone post another link, both download links don't work
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 05:23:41 AM by Temple »

Rocketeer

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

updated download links. seems mediafire doesnt like the word sexy being in file names anymore.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
updated download links. seems mediafire doesnt like the word sexy being in file names anymore.

jump_drexydev

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC