Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Babby's first rocket jumps  (Read 494 times)
Offline  Syntic
Maggot

I just learned the basics and did a little compilation when I was sick last week. Sorry I went a bit apeshit with the color correction  :D

Team Fortress 2 - Rocket Jump Compilation

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Nice jumps! :D  Have to agree though you did go a little crazy with the CC

A few things to note, you should never jump backwards jumping off walls (or for any kind of jumping really)  It might help a little at first but on the harder jumps in starts to hold you back quite a bit, so it's best to learn the proper way eventually.  As for what the proper way is I believe there are multiple threads in the help section explaining it in multiple ways

http://forums.tf2jump.com/index.php?topic=433.0 Explains wall jumping a little bit and links to other things explaining other aspects of jumping.  If you want help with other stuff I am sure there is another thread for it in the "Jump Help"section of the forums.

Also, when jumping off walls like at 1:34, it could help to jump way lower with off of the wall with that first rocket so that you are able to skip off the box train things instead of having to do a speedshot off the ground.

Other than that just keep jumping! 

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
You need to turn down your sensitivity, bro.
Nice video, though.

---------------------------

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC