Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Something stirring in the darkness...  (Read 6730 times)
Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
I'm stocking up on booze for the release so i can be nice and drunk and will rap your ears off!!

<3

Now I'm really excited, I love drunk Klanana  :D.

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
IT IS READY!
http://www.mediafire.com/?69hbocjre735la0

jump_klanana with 18 jumps and an HHH minigame fight!
RED = jumps
BLU = HHH arena

each jump is named after someone I like/respect/helped
I named this map jump_klanana because she has payed for jump iT, surf iT and bball iT for a long time now and hasn't had anything in return! This is just my way of saying thank you-izzle!!!

Enjoy guys and gals. See if you can find the Unusual hat making room or the intel!!!

---------------------------

Offline  House
Fly

A Doctor
Very very impressive, Raiin. The jumps were cool, the map was really beautiful, and I love what you did to the cap. Too bad the HHH ran through the void before we could catch him.

Great job!

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
OMG...gonna try this right away!!

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

Just finished looking through the map, and I have to say it is very pretty :). jumps are fun, nice difficulty curve. and I do like the cap.
A+ map. (apart from packing the .nav file in the wrong place, i couldn't play the HHH minigame thing on a listenserver)

oh, and YUNOUSEHDR
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 07:46:32 AM by Drexen »

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Beautiful map, and the cap point brought a single tear to my eye. Now if only I were good enough to get to the end legit.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Good map other than 12 and 14.  Jump 13 (the button jump) and the water synchs (15 I think) were both pretty fucking awesome.  One thing I thought was the last jump was far easier than any other from 12 and onward, even if I can't ctap for shit.  Spent way less time on it  than 12 or 17.  The details were beautiful, I especially like the scenery on the water jump.  Pretty alright map.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
Jump 14 = Anti-Matti jump :(. I can just about beat it before I lag spike but... eh...

Other than 14 the jumps were awesome (especially 12) and the details were nice though I was a bit dissapointed the jumps were only connected with teles. Also, I'm not quite sure what you were going for with jump 18, but from what I can tell you suck at ctaps :D.

Oh and the the jump numbers go 17. 17. 16. on the last 3 jumps.

P.S. I found your intel and hat effects room :).

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Like everyone is saying... absolutely amazing. Cant thank you enough!!

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
i noticed the last text things too late, not enough to bother going back as with the props with incorrect lighting.

18 was wonders idea as he wanted a jump to sit there and laugh at people who couldn't do a single rj and it sounds like more people than i expected can ctap. If youre saying its not a hard jump and you haven't beat the actual jump...dude wtf, you think it's easy because it's 1 rocket and you think you're getting close, that was the point.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

sit there and laugh at people who couldn't do a single rj and it sounds like more people than i expected can ctap.
Well, how many people did you really expect to be able to make it to the end of the map BUT not know how to ctap considering the map's difficulty?  If that was the intention then it should have been put way earlier in the map. :P
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 01:16:18 AM by DiddyKong FTW »

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Maggot

sit there and laugh at people who couldn't do a single rj and it sounds like more people than i expected can ctap.
Well, how many people did you really expect to be able to make it to the end of the map BUT not know how to ctap considering the map's difficulty?  If that was the intention then it should have been put way earlier in the map. :P

Me for one, and i still haven't passed it because ctapping is for script jumping nubs :P

Though i do sympathize with wanting to laugh at people failing, cant tell you how much i laughed my ass off watching people try to pass jump 1 on quake and continuously getting nailed by the mega ball :D

Rocketeer

i dont care!

Me for one, and i still haven't passed it because ctapping is for script jumping nubs :P

Thats right!  :P pfff BE CLASSIC and REAL!!!

ofc a nice map with funny jumps ;)

i think i gonna find a way block this shit
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:07:44 PM by w33dskiLL »

Soldier

Very carefully
it really isn't that hard to ctap without scripting

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

didn't know pressing and releasing duck and then doing a rocket jump required a script

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC