Forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Something stirring in the darkness...  (Read 6721 times)
Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
Thats right!  :P pfff BE CLASSIC and REAL!!!

i think i gonna find a way block this shit

The whole reason i made that jump, wonder found a similarly sized area around another map, he asked me to make it so he could laugh at the people who laughed at him when he was asking about ctap months ago.

its a simple process to ctap, needing scripts to do stuff is lame.

---------------------------

Offline  Rocky
Maggot

TAP OR HOLD CROUCH AND RELEASE THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER JUMP/FIRE

--
On the WW jump, I just sat there and couldn't figure out what I was meant to do then after 5 minutes I tried ducktapping up it and surprise-surprise  :o

Couldn't find the intel either :(
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:04:28 AM by Rocky »

Offline  House
Fly

A Doctor
I don't even see why you would need a script, wonder's jump takes me like two seconds. It's not that hard to ctap.

It's not even like it's much different than normally crouch jumping. You just hit a button faster.

Rocketeer

i dont care!
script or not script! its stupid and not real u can cheat much jumps with it.

Offline  House
Fly

A Doctor
When did ctap become attributed with cheating

Jumping a few inches higher doesn't make every jump easier

Soldier

Very carefully
while I don't agree with the notion that making jumps around ctaps is bad , I do agree that they can be used as a crutch on a lot of other jumps (I used to be guilty of this), but they aren't often that big of a deal.

Offline  Kap
Maggot

DERP
Wish I could try it out, I bet it's awesome :(

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
RaaaaaaaaGE you need to make a vid of the map for me! get back here dammit!
I might call you ka- for once :P

Offline  Kap
Maggot

DERP
I wish I could, Kangaroo-riding-boy. But as my PC is broken right now I'll be absent for quite a long time :( (Not having any money to repair it doesn't help either).
I'm growing sick of this fucking old-ass laptop, urgh.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
I wish I could, Kangaroo-riding-boy. But as my PC is broken right now I'll be absent for quite a long time :( (Not having any money to repair it doesn't help either).
I'm growing sick of this fucking old-ass laptop, urgh.

Oh, you sneaky dude.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Maggot

Good map though some problems:

Jump4- Should put an arrow somewhere. Also not sure why you made one wall partially glass. It looks like you can't use it.
Jump9- I already explained this one. You don't need to do the speedshot for the first jump.
Jump11- Not too clear on how the jump should be done. The arrow throws you off to an extent.
Jump13- Maybe it's just me but the first switch is hard to notice.
Jump19- Definitely should not be here. Should be around jump10-12

P.S. Why'd you have to add a wallpogo...I want to play a jump map, not see how long I can pretend to be spiderman.

Soldier

m3thskiLL

Soldier

m3thskiLL
Thats right!  :P pfff BE CLASSIC and REAL!!!

ofc a nice map with funny jumps ;)

i think i gonna find a way block this shit
script or not script! its stupid and not real u can cheat much jumps with it.

LOL u mad w33d?

see that story Raiin mentioned, it was like 2.5 yrs ago. the best soldiers back then were w33d and Plaisi, and like no one in NA was as good. I was like just starting to get good, I guess like Choco, Bernie, and Peterson were solid. Anyway so Bernie and I caught wind of this new rocket jump, it was a legend, it was said that Dave__AC could do it and it went 5-10ft further. but I asked around and no one knew shit basically, so I went to Germany to ask w33d, and inspector poirot AND they just laughed, and they were like are you stupid you cant rocket jump führer than you can rocket jump, and weed probly said littleman. and Plaisi was prolly like "tu es fifi ahaaa."  and then a few months later pet figured it out and I told weed in passing and he was like BS. so then we just kept it a secret. he probly doesnt even remember haha
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 12:57:51 AM by wonderland »

Rocketeer

i dont care!
hehe nice... ofc i remember was a nice time :)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC