Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Admins, look into this/  (Read 237 times)
Maggot

People have started trolling and strange farming on the servers/
I fought back, got one guy to quit ^^

Check the logs.

Killers include:
MHIO
U.M.WThatGuyU.M.W
[Cookie] ?Stitches? X3™
(some guy named alex)
sharonbaisden0274
Slingy

People who fought back:
Me (after farming an afk for 1 min)
Electro
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 01:40:17 PM by Ptomerty »

Rocketman

This is because a long time ago, shit got reset, and now not all maps have proper teamset cvars. Let us know which map(s) it's happening on, and we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Maggot

Ones I remember:

Jump iT:
jump_torii_a3

Jujump iT:
jump_jakey_a2

Fly

Hi
Why don't mappers make it so teams cannot get to each other and kill each other?

Offline  Rob123
Maggot

People probably are using the tele glitch in JA to go from red to blue areas and vice versa. So not necessarily the mapper's fault. Unless JA gets fixed then teamset stuff is best way to deal with it.

Maggot

why does rush post as guest?

Rocketman

People probably are using the tele glitch in JA to go from red to blue areas and vice versa. So not necessarily the mapper's fault. Unless JA gets fixed then teamset stuff is best way to deal with it.

In JA? How is that done? Each class/team should have its own save.

Maggot

In JA? How is that done? Each class/team should have its own save.

Idk, in Jump Mode, each person gets their own save and it sticks through classes, but not teams.

And the mapper put both spawn areas next to each other, cough jakey.

Offline  Rob123
Maggot

Yea there is saves per class and per team, but there's a short sequence of cmds that u can glitch it with.

Eg. go blue soldier ~ do some commands

go red/blue and any class ~ do some commands and you will get the original save point.

Not posting the sequence here obviously. People been abusing it a bit on Aus Jump, guess not so much in the US. But I remember verifying that i could revert to a soldier save from demo on Jump IT.

Soldier

Hi
Just fix the mapset issue. Problem solved

---------------------------
Hi

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC