Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Future of ChiLL0uT-Z0nE | Jump Server  (Read 1424 times)
Rocketeer

i dont care!
So Boys and Girls,

I startet jumping since tf2 come out, idk 2006 or 2007, creating this Server half of the year 2007.

I spend so much Time and Love to this Server so i startet to love it like a Girlfriend.

I was think i will never give up to Support it and Chillout Server will always be ON from beginning to
End, End of the World.

BUT since some Months i just lose my Motivation to leave it ON.

First: I dont jump anymore, not really anymore but just some times but i dont need it like Years ago.

Second: We pay (Light and Me) manny thanks to him and i still dont understand why he pay for it.
But i can think why, its just like me, U CANT LEAVE A THINK WHICH YOU LOVE.

BUT STILL: We pay 25€/Month and for what I DONT REALLY KNOW.

I think since Months to close this Server just because i dont have so much time like before
I dont have so much time update every shit :(
I dont have more time to help anyome...

And since i must read w33dskiLL dont update anything dont do any shit, i just lose motivation to do anything for you guys....

FU i give so much Money for this Server and only for the custom Models i think i give more as 300€, and no one show any Interess about it.

There are ofc some People who show me Love(donate) for this Server and that are:
But first want so say Thanks to my Bigfriend CLF just because he helped any one.!
Drexen to make every Shit for us and Light just me to me my Towel :)

Nachtfalke and Dr.Heinz this People spend something for the Server, but i think i forget someone sorry for this!.

Other Thanks goes to:

First Thanks OFC goes to JASSKA. I think anyone know who he is.

Sayeh (He was a big Friend from Jasska and me, we startet with Tholos and Pagoda, after Sayehs Dad going to Heaven :( he stopped jumping)

Ilya igorevich (Other man which do much Promotion for Chillout Server)

Flash.r (He was the Man who give me so much Motivation to Jump and to try every Shit.)

Bernie (Is a US Fag, but my Fag :) and he has Dreams like me for Jumping)

Intern (Just a god Man)

LEXER (With him i has so much Fun i will never forget it thanks my Friend)

Godf@ther (Just to be MARION :) )

TunaMelt (Still dont understand this Guy but he is OLD good Man/Friend)

ManBearPig (What i need to say about him? He maked so much new Shiit for us: Just to say jump_twist nothing more, ahh yes after he switch to other Location where u have only Modeminternet Connaction he was still toSupport he's Map ;) )

Mouse* (He was just like Jasska and ManbearPig and a good Man, thinks much Ppl know him and thanks why i dont need to tell anything about him.

KINQ WOLNY (Who is he? Do you know jump_cheval? if yes so i dont need to say u more about him, he maked the jumping Professione, think what you want but after jump_cheval much People start to jumping, say what you want but its true!.)

DKJ Der kleine Junke (Hmmmmmm DKJ? jump_littleman? Its just same like Wolny.! Manny thanks to him)

Kapuchino (He was the King for Wallpogo which i still hate it just bored :) but sill Fun :) Danke dir ;) )

Matti (Same still dont undertsand this Guy but he showe Us so much new Things :) )

Adrian (Just a perfect Jumper and hes was the only one after me ofc :) which done jump_elysium bonus :))

HuH (My Serbian Friend and good Guy)

QuBa (I can so much say about him but only i want so say he revolution the jumps just with hes map jump_quba i dont need say more)

NOW here is the man which give me so much Motivation and new Things to try:
I think some OLD Jumpers know him :Its PLAISI
Since he show me in Thirdperson STRAFE Jumping only i start to beat him, we learned so much together.
So i need to say learn strafe the thats Thing which give u SPEEEEEEEEEEED but sometimes if you use forward +strafe you are faster :) what i want to say he was the Man which give me so much Motivation.

SOOOOOOOO sorry for so much Shit, but only what i want so say:

I DONT HAVE ANY MOTIVATION TO LEAVE THIS SERVER ON.

SHOW ME YOUR LOVE WITH ANY COMMENTS(REPLY) SO I CAN GET SOME MOTIVATION TO LEAVE THIS SERVER ON!

MANNY THNAKS TO EVERY ONE WHO DESERV IT AND SORRY WHO I HAVE FORGET IT. :( :)

I CRYED SO MUCH WITH TYPED THIS STORY! I LOVE YOU ALL :/

CANT STOP CRYING

WHO WANT TO DONATE SOMETHING HERE IS US PAYPAL ADRESS: scopesp@gmx.de

SEE YOU IN HELL OFCOURSE  :P

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:10:33 PM by w33dskiLL »

Fly

Jon Bon Jovi of course
I guess there aren't any words for this moment. I have heard you talking about it, but i never thought you would go through with this plan. It seems to be less people coming to chillout, regulars aren't sticking at chillout except for a few. Im not letting chillout down this month so ill donate the payment for this month as my thanks for what chillout has done for me <3
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:00:24 PM by Priv Baldrick »

---------------------------
It wasn't me, but Jon Bon Jovi of course.

Fly

Jon Bon Jovi of course
When i figure out how ^^.

It wasn't me, but Jon Bon Jovi of course.

Maggot

Aww man, always feared this day would come :(

Nice to read about all the big players in the history of tf2 jumping and think back on the good times ^^

I had lost my motivation with jumping too, between my crappy internet and sdk always crashing when i tried to map. Maybe i'll give it another go soon and see what i can do to help with the server costs :)

Rocketeer

After our chat a few weeks ago, hope hoped it was just a short breakdown, but it doesn't seem so.
Now you gave me watery eyes (not joking).

You probably shouldn't worry about any costs. But I guess some of us have to step up and take some weight of you hands. (I think Yami is a good pick, he was really into the nominate list). You know we all love you and this is still my fav server and it will always be that. To bad I don't havd much time because of my study, but I will always try to help you.

Ps. Are we still going to defqon 1 next year?

Rocketeer

i dont care!
we will see all in next year ;)

thank you for all  8)

Offline  Kap
Maggot

DERP
I knew this day would come someday... let me just say, even though my interest in jumping has faded over the last year, I always thought CZ was something special, I mean I didn't spent 3+ years there for nothing.

I loved spending my time there just having a good time with the community and seeing new people getting into jumping ... and of course seeing good people leave again. Nonetheless it was a great place; anytime of the day you could just join the server and have a good chat with nice people.

Let's not forget our friends from the US servers though! I started to learn and love jumping on the servers overseas, but after some time I migrated more and more to CZ. Don't get me wrong, I cherished the time on Newbs, joe.to and all the other servers I'm forgetting now (edit: like jumpIT for example, doh), but CZ soon became my "home", so to speak.

I also wanna thank a lot of people, but I guess I would forget so many. So I just thank everybody who made my time jumping to what it was. Awesome.

If the server will really go down someday (and I will try to avert this, but as a piss-poor student I can only do so much), let me just say we had a really really good run. Thanks for everything guys, you rock.

Und zu dir w33d:
Wir hatten manchmal unsere Differenzen, aber ich wusste immer, dass du ein guter Kerl bist, ich danke dir von ganzem Herzen, dass CZ zu dem gemacht hast, was es ist oder bald war. Was auch immer du jetzt machst, ich wünsch dir viel Glück dabei :)

Well, just wanted to get this of my chest,
so long guys!
Kap

edit: And of course I wanna thank the entire JumpIT team (especially klare) making jumping more popular than it ever was. You guys rock too!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:53:10 PM by Kap »

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
Ahw man, well if it's time it's time.

To me Chillout has always been the best server, just simply because of the people and the uniqueness of the server itself + ofc i learned to jump there, would be sad to see it go.

however I can for the next 6months help pay for it, so i'll start by donating some today.

I still would hope you won't take it down, there is still stuff to come, things to see or try, people to meet and laughs to be had, but if you do take it down, my hat of to you Sir, it has been a great many years of enjoyment, wonder and relaxation. <3

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

I wish I could donate because this server has been a great part of all my TF2 hours, but my Paypal has been blocked and it used to be my only way of online payment other than iDeal.

I understand your frustration because you've spent a lot of money on server goodies (the models, etc), but since not many people uses them, it's wasted money. But then I suppose you can also not spend money on these things any longer, because people lose interest.

I also wish I could take off the loads off your shoulders, I really do, but I don't know how much you would allow me to. If I could upload maps and/or songs, I suppose that would be a great deal. I don't know, discuss things with me on Steam if you want to.

To everyone on the server, I can't express how much awesome the server has brought me, and if it were to be shut down, I'm not sure there will be another jump server as awesome as ChiLL0ut!

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
*insert fluffy crying emote here*

even thou i'm not 24/7 around on the server anymore, i used to be at some point (for a couple of years)
and it's trully been an incredible experience. always had better mood than any server i knew

thanks a lot man ^^

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Have to say I've never actually played on Chillout because of the ping from across the pond, but you guys are the iT server's "brother from another mother" and it would be a shame to get shut down. :(

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
#1 server

honestly im impressed you have been running the server for this long considering how you dont even jump anymore (accept for on occasion)

it seems jumping has been going down the toilet lately (at least in eu) with all the people quiting and others not having motivation to play as much anymore

anyway ive been trying to keep everyone entertained with new maps because how much it sucks when people leave but since im bad i guess thats not working very well if anyone has suggestions on ways i can make this fun for everyone again it would be super to hear(or any other ways i can help)

big thx w33d  ;)

Fly

((|Crayola|(>
Wow, this is making me sad even though i was never really a part of the chillout community. It just disheartens me to see a long running community whither away, looks like a lot of people were really cool and supportive, I would've been glad to be a part of it c: Good luck with whatever outcome you guys decide to do!

Tic's previously owned dog

Offline  Tom
Maggot

It would be a sad day indeed if Chillout went offline :(

Even though I don't say much, this is definitely my favourite server and community online. Massive thanks w33d (and Light) for spending so much of your  money and time to keep it going and building such a great server.

I didn't donate before as I didn't see any links or anything so I guess I just didn't think about it but after  4+ years and probably around 1000 hours on the server I feel I kinda owe you. I'll be glad to donate a bit every now and then if the server stays up :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:36:50 AM by Tom »

Offline  LighT
Fly

im walkin on sunshine !
You cant close Chillout mofo !

first i need to say i had great years on chillout i started jumping there and never played on any other server activly i just love chillout :).

i need to thank weed for everything he gave us skins+themes+cool sounds+music and many more shit to have fun he even showed me how to jump i played so much with him haha good old times :)

cant stop crying :'(
weedo:

Niemals wird der server geschlossen ! selbst wenn ich wieder 24/7 drauf sein muss und dich zwingen muss mit mir zu jumpen  :P. bist und bleibst mein serbischer jumper bro  :-*

edit : im the wallpogoMaster not kap !! stupido
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:15:35 PM by LighT »

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC