Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Future of ChiLL0uT-Z0nE | Jump Server  (Read 1424 times)
Rocketeer

i dont care!
Thanks for so much Motivation just buyed 5gig more Space for maps,sounds and all custom stuff  8)

Soldier

Chillout will always be my home away from home. (first learned to jump there)

And w33d will always be #1 jumper all time in my heart :)))

Rocketeer

w33d the proffesional spectator!

---------------------------

Offline  HeliX
Maggot

we fly high
I remember jumping on pagoda for the first time in 2009 or 2010, LeXeR was on and he showed me how to do some of the jumps, really nice guy. I also remember joining chillout for the first time, such a cool and different server compared to so many other (btw what happened to the maryjane sound?  ??? ), anyway, I watched w33d doing the bonus jumps on littleman and just got so discouraged watching this guy's amazing jump skills. I also watched my friend Exotic jumping with LighT and some other dude one day on littleman, he could barely keep up with them cause they were so insanely good. :D I then stopped jumping for a while, but some time passed and I began to join random jump servers and tried to become better I guess. I didn't want to join chillout cause I felt like I was shit compared to you guys, which was dumb and I really regret it now, since a lot of the older jumpers have stopped jumping and I didn't get to meet them. Still, I've met a lot of cool peeps on chillout and I've had a lot of fun on the server, and it's such a big part of this community in general, so to see it go now would be so sad.

I hope my donation can help to keep it alive for a while at least.

I would've donated more, but I had some bills to pay.  >:(

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

(btw what happened to the maryjane sound?  ??? )
^^

Offline  LighT
Fly

im walkin on sunshine !
that maryjane sound is still on the server just an admin sound

Offline  adrian
Fly

<3 :(

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
I've been on and (mostly) off for two years now, and I was probably active a good two years before that as well. But even when I didn't play I lurked on the forums pretty much every day just to see how things were progressing and the skill cap is so much higher now than when I first started. I love the tf2 jump community and CZ is a huge part of it, so the way I see it if CZ die then half the community goes as well (the other half would be JumpIt). But that's just how I see it. Kaffee

Rocketeer

i dont care!
here i am again  ;D

first at all i want say a big thanks to all for that postings, it gives me so much love and power to stay this server on ;)

thanks for so much donations, i just buyed 10gig more space for custom stuff (sounds, models, maps.....)
because we just was close to break the 10gb barrier which we has before now we have 20gb :D

thanks for the love for trust and all others....

i will do my best in future how i can  8)

if you need/want something reply here, or add me on steam ...

AND HOW I SAY ALL THE TIME....

SEE YOU IN HELL...........   ??? ::) :P

Maggot

When i started playing tf2 i was fascinated of jumpers. So the first month of playing was on the chillout server :D
Everyone was nice and thought me how to jump, also met my first tf2 friends and such.

I stopped nolifing jumping when i started playing competitive. But now i play 50% comp 50% jumping or something lol. But 50% of the time on the chillout server im just watching people jump/do speedruns, idunno why its just so fun to watch :D.

Now im (if i say so myself) a pretty good jumper, and started to jump alot more and trying speedruns. Just enjoying chillout :)

Pls dont close server :(

-super secret agent perry

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Gotta say, w33d, reading through this thread was pretty saddening.  Thinking back on the old days of jumping, before everyone decided to quit...  I remember playing in Chillout several times over the years but never consistently went there due to USA ping.  Jumping/watching the others there jump was always super discouraging.  People like Kap, LeXer, Plaisi, DKJ, and Mouse* were all a lot of fun to hang out with, and it's such a shame that so many great jumpers quit a while back, though I, too, jump a lot less than I used to.  Chillout is a fun server with all of its silly mods and sound clips and such (though the download was pretty brutal :P), and it would be a shame to see it go.  I'm prolly a little late with this response, but I hadn't seen this this thread until now.  Do whatever you gotta do, w33d.  I'm sure everyone will understand if it doesn't get the funding needed to keep the server up. :c

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  Spoke
Maggot

hey man,

the thought of shutting down the server makes me feel desolate. i always enjoyed jumping on CZ especially when i was a completely noob. well, i guess nothing has changed ;D
there were times where i came online just to hang out on the server, spectating, helping new people or having a talk or doing some fun stuff. special props to baldrick, yami, nightin 8)
sadly i'm busy with my studys for a few months and have not the time to hang out, but one thing is for sure. when i finish my first module i'll be coming back .. AND I WILL ANNOY PEOPLE AGAIN WITH MY EPIC INTRO SONG! Epic pink panther intro song is epic :P

PS: i dont want to miss my pink panther skin ever again!
PSĀ²: keep it up man!

cheers

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:20:08 PM by Spoke »

Soldier

Hi
Ahhhh Chillout will forever take me 1hour plus to join :D

Hi

Rocketeer

i dont care!
hihi  :P