Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: jump_daylight_a1  (Read 435 times)
Fly

video games
I lost motivation to map... will release my untextured maps eventuallly

DL LINK REDACTED I MISSED SOME CHANGES WILL BE UP IN 15 HRS so I guess I had those bugs fixed

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19045595/TF2/Maps/jump_daylight_a2.zip

this is a demo map
credits to afterglow 4 name
bshear rip in piece
antihack aurora and others i forgot for testing!! (creds @ end of map)

last jump isn't tested cuz i had no one to test for me gg
i will fix bugs, just won't update with textures or anything :[ tho it will take years for me to update

zip file because gramps

jump_kpop scrapped, but keeping maybe 10/15 jumps from it to make another map (dev tex tho) and jump_jurf2 (it'll be more jurfy, less fun I would assume) sometime in the coming months I guess?

edit a2 updated because some teles were bugged + regen on some other jump
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 02:26:22 AM by PwnerJohn »

Fly

Just call me trey
I liked it, a reasonably smooth difficulty progression. You reused some of your ideas a lot though, like the aircatches(?) down the chute and also where every other level requires you to double into an airclimb. Besides that, it was really fun to play through except for the last level (because I suck)

Fly

video games
I liked it, a reasonably smooth difficulty progression. You reused some of your ideas a lot though, like the aircatches(?) down the chute and also where every other level requires you to double into an airclimb. Besides that, it was really fun to play through except for the last level (because I suck)

wow so construct

yeah i reused a lot of stuff due to the lack of motivation and lack of ideas that span from my mind
it's ok because i can only make soldier maps anyways

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC