Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Rj_rckteer 1:20,013 secs WR?  (Read 1451 times)
Soldier

Hi

---------------------------
Hi

Rocketman

Was very orange.

Soldier

Hi

Hi

Soldier

bball
true true,it was pretty orange
(think he is refering to the rocket jumper or smth)

i play bball often

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
I was really impressed until I saw you used the rocket jumper lol, the record with stock launcher is under 1:22 and the rocket jumper record is probably around 1:15-1:16 but I can't confirm that (I've witnessed 1:19 with it though).

Soldier

bball
I was really impressed until I saw you used the rocket jumper lol, the record with stock launcher is under 1:22 and the rocket jumper record is probably around 1:15-1:16 but I can't confirm that (I've witnessed 1:19 with it though).
he would have gotten 1:18 had he not missed that little jump
but he was tense at the end there

i play bball often

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

But he didn't get 1:18... no point in talking about the possibilities.

Soldier

Hi
Indeed faster is possible but then why is it there are no videos on utube about a faster time. And didnt afterglow have the previous record?

Hi

Soldier

bball

But he didn't get 1:18... no point in talking about the possibilities.
i was just trowing it out there as a thought

i play bball often

Soldier

Hi
with gunboats or what

Hi

Soldier

bball
4 u dellort
rj_rckteer no rocket jumper world record run,by combustion

i play bball often

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

4 u dellort

That's with gunboats.... of course he can beat the stock run using gunboats lol. Try again with the shotgun please. Also stop claiming records on each vid when you have no proof that they are.

Rocketeer

4 u dellort

That's with gunboats.... of course he can beat the stock run using gunboats lol. Try again with the shotgun please. Also stop claiming records on each vid when you have no proof that they are.

It said he wasn't using gunboats in the beginning, but I love to see the health, since at some point, you make 5 jumps and take falldamage.

Soldier

Hi
4 u dellort

The fastest time on the stats on tf2 jump say afterglow is no.1 with no regen and he used rocket jumper. There is also no run on youtube faster and done without gunboats or regen. So he based it on documented proof of runs thus the world record thingy. Afterglow himself said he didnt use the normal rj because "most of the top times involve jumper, im not going to use the stock rj and have no chance? of beating #1". So your telling me that under 1:22min is possible without gunboats or rocket jumper? Proof pls.

Hi

Offline  adrian
Fly

[ "most of the top times involve jumper, im not going to use the stock rj and have no chance? of beating #1"
[/quote]

this is bs. at a point where i held most of the #1 soldier times on all maps i never used and still dont use the rocket jumper

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC