Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No Antialiasing with Lawena?  (Read 289 times)
Maggot

Grenade Launcher OP
So when i start up tf2 with "very high" quality setting and then look into tf2 options, antialiasing is set to none.
Is that supposed to be the case? Because in Lawenas config there is mat_antialas 8 which i assume should set it to max.

When i change it manually to MSAA 8x then the options kinda screw up and change to a random directx setting.

Also, anyone elses demoplayback at like 10fps? Because mine is for sure.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 02:24:43 AM by Trideon:D »

---------------------------
dumdidumdidum
Youtube:
                Trideon3 (official)
                 trinity37185 (private)

Soldier

Try setting cl_interp 0.1 during demos, having it anything other than that can cause horrendous stuttering when spectating certain players.

Are you sure your computer can handle running TF2 at higher than highest settings at more than 10fps?

Maggot

Grenade Launcher OP
Ive tried cl_interp 0.1 and it didnt change anything.  Edit:It does remove the Stutter in replays though.
Fraps (since net_graph doesnt work when i start the game with lawena) is showing me around 100 fps in a 24 player hightower server with very high lawena settings and 1080p and its running all smooth.

Fraps also shows me 120 fps in demos but there are still a lot of little stutters. Same when im running demos without Lawena.

You can probably see the Stuttering in the next video the best, my later videos are better since i started using easy h264 to encode.

The Caber example is an extreme one, I loaded the avi of that one directly into Movie Maker, uncoded, my other videos are usually better.

Encoded with Movie Maker and recorded using VF(D?)M in Lawena:

cAIRber V1 (Lawena Test)

Encoded with easy h264:

Marketgardener lolz in MGE

So when encoded and processed it looks kinda ok but when i watch the demos its horrendous.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:53:10 AM by Trideon:D »

---------------------------
dumdidumdidum
Youtube:
                Trideon3 (official)
                 trinity37185 (private)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC