Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: jump_eons  (Read 2252 times)
Fly

Hi
Look at jump_eons remade thread.  Has all updates.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:38:59 PM by obsidiian »

Soldier

Hi
Cool :D ill try it out

---------------------------
Hi

Offline  The BQE
Soldier

Last level took a bit of experimenting but I ended up syncing it.

Looking forward to more!

Maggot

Fun stuff, I enjoy these kinds of maps. Almost made me want to go back to attempting to make my own map, only almost though ;)

Looking forward to more, also.

Offline  bombs
Fly

hey bud glad i could help. you did a solid job and avoided a lot of the silly mistakes that first time mappers make sometimes. hope to see you make more stuff in the future!

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
Woah woah woah how did you get on hammer??

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
There's been an update. http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=21139

1. Go to steam library, right click tf2, properties, betas, then select the sdk tools one. I think steam will try to download something after that. Might have to restart steam.

2. Hammer now launches separately from source sdk. Launch hammer.bat, found in your steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\bin directory.

This hammer is pretty buggy though. But at least it's mostly functional and compiles and whatnot. One thing it doesn't do, at least for me, is pick up on custom materials.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:35:01 PM by Afterglow »

Fly

Hi
There's been an update. http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=21139

1. Go to steam library, right click tf2, properties, betas, then select the sdk tools one. I think steam will try to download something after that. Might have to restart steam.

2. Hammer now launches separately from source sdk. Launch hammer.bat, found in your steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\bin directory.

This hammer is pretty buggy though. But at least it's mostly functional and compiles and whatnot. One thing it doesn't do, at least for me, is pick up on custom materials.

Thanks

Maggot

I will try that one  :)

Offline  snufkin
Soldier

hurtme -9999999
very enjoyable, the only level I had trouble with was the last one. just add more jumps really and texture it.

Maggot

i like it :)

1 thing to notice, if you stand between the doors at the end - when they close, you're trapped... not the best thing to happen xD

keep it up, happy mapping, laters :)

Fly

Jon Bon Jovi of course
Good map to start learning rocket jumping, it is simple and clear, hoping for more : )

It wasn't me, but Jon Bon Jovi of course.

Fly

Jon Bon Jovi of course
one problem though, if you wait too long at the end, then there is no way to get back for follow, maybe you should enable that when you touch the door that it will open in the menu of the door, this should be applied at door 2 and 3, not sure if this was what blind girl remarked :P

It wasn't me, but Jon Bon Jovi of course.

Fly

life aint all, sunshine and rainbows
that awkward moment when your brother is downloading on utorrent so im left with a 2 bar connection downloading at 15kb/s

Intel(R)Celeron(R)CPUG550 @ 2.60 GHz --- 12.0 GB RAM
Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2GB Graphics Card
x64 Bit

Maggot

nice map, good for some casual jumping.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC