Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: jump_obsidian_v2  (Read 609 times)
Fly

Hi
DOWNLOAD LINK (Last updated 4/29/13): http://www.mediafire.com/?mxua26i9fmejpb2
Description:  A basic jump map for beginners.  It has 10 levels, ranging from a single rocket jump to some water ramp sliding.  It has ZERO POGOS!  It's intended to be a warm-up map, or a map for people who are new to jumping.

4/24/13

So after watching Afterglow's map-making tutorials, I've started making my own map.  It's a beginner jump map that I intend to run as a warm-up when I first hop on TF2, so don't expect much from it.  It's almost done now, and it should be up soon

4/25/13

JUMP TEN DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?fqbtfqrhusgwcj4,17a2zke4eil6uo4,u3dylrj9ffd406h,rdv7eqkbiq6dv35,yxiodzoiu574m9z

Update:  It's done but the water on the last level is extremely glitchy.  I'm 100% sure it's sealed off from the void (I made 2 skyboxes to make sure that it's sealed, and yet it still glitches up!) Once that's done, it'll be up and ready!

4/26/13

I finished the map and smoothed out some stuff.  Current version uploaded today.

4/29/13

jump_obsidian_v2 is out

Changes:
  - Edited distance of jump 1
  - Edited distance of jump 10
  - Added some borders to glass to make it more visible
  - Changed a few textures on the walls to make distance easier to judge
  - Added a better start and end room
  - Added red and blu spawn rooms
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 10:54:12 PM by Obsidian »

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
If you've already compiled it into a bsp then just upload it to a site like Mediafire then paste the link here.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Fly

Hi
If you've already compiled it into a bsp then just upload it to a site like Mediafire then paste the link here.

Thanks, that's simpler than I thought.  The first version should be up soon.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC