Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some tips for airpogo?  (Read 1128 times)
Offline  juc_tav
Maggot

Hey Guys!
I am training a lot demoman airpogo, but i still suck at airpogo.
Can you guys type some tips?

Thanks.

Rocketman

Read the 100 other threads. 

Petition for /close.

Offline  Kaboom!
Maggot

Raiin will litteraly cry himself to sleep tonight.

Maggot

there are plenty good sticky jumpers and they didnt need any tips...just practice

+ there are a lot of threads about pogoing

edit: first learn pogo then try air pogo, i dont know why u guys want only know air pogo, Y U NO jump demoman maps?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 12:51:01 PM by dotdotdot »

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
practice practice practice

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
Everytime someone posts a thread about air pogoing everyone gives super vague responses. There are definitely basics and tips to teach and give but it's hard without a video showing it.

IMO the best way to learn basic air pogo is to go to jump_over_beta (levels 5/6) and just copy the EXACTLY what the gifs show you. That's how I learned basic air pogoing. And when I say exact, I mean EXACT. Literally just try as hard as you can to copy the placement/aim/timing that the gifs show you.

But if you're a true beginner to air pogoing, don't expect to complete lvl 5/6. Also I want to mention the basic way to start an air pogo is to crouch+W into a single sticky (no jump) or a regular sticky jump. A lot of air pogo jumps require the crouch+W into sticky to complete. Also try lvl 9 on over as well, but just for the first in-air sticky. The timing that the gif shows you works out great (once in the air you don't need to hit S at all) for the first mid air sticky. After the first air pogo though, you prolly won't get far on lvl 9...

This vid may help you also:
Demo Vertical Air Pogo Tutorial

Rocketman

Everytime someone posts a thread about air pogoing everyone gives super vague responses. There are definitely basics and tips to teach and give but it's hard without a video showing it.

Spending as much time replying as they did searching for relevant information that answers their questions.

Soldier

IMO the best way to learn basic air pogo is to go to jump_over_beta (levels 5/6) and just copy the EXACTLY what the gifs show you. That's how I learned basic air pogoing. And when I say exact, I mean EXACT. Literally just try as hard as you can to copy the placement/aim/timing that the gifs show you.

What worked well for me was whilst practising the badlands rollout and getting bored, jumping to trash (behind badlands second point in the open area near the last point) and trying to jump from there to the bridge. From one end of badlands middle to the other is also a good one, extra points if you can get the strafe round the choke and get an airpogo afterwards too.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Spoonfeeders pls

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
I will literally murder you.  >:(

We have had at least 10 other threads asking about air pogo and I stickied a thread at the top of the "Jump Help" section.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE THIS IS THE LAST AIR POGO THREAD, ANY MORE AND I AM REMOVING THEM.

THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE!
http://forums.tf2jump.com/index.php/topic,989.0.html

thread locked
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:47:21 AM by Raiin »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC