Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AU Server  (Read 1638 times)
Maggot

Not sure if this is the best place to request this, so feel free to move if needed.  Was hoping you can add our jump server to your Server List http://tf2jump.com/servers.  We are a OzGaming mainly TF2 community that has been operating for a year and a half now.  We have just moved most of our servers to a more stable place and are hoping you would just add us.

119.252.190.165:27015 is the server IP:Port.

You can find me at www.ozgaming.com.au but i am also being notified of replies thanks to your forums.

Soldier

m3thskiLL
that list is mad out of date, also its just copied infrequently from this page http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jump_it
anyway I added your server to the list on steam. if the websites server list ever gets updated it will be there. 

Offline  bombs
Fly

considering how much traffic it gets its probably not a big deal but you ought to add jump hell there when you have time

24/7 Jump Hell [challenge maps/alltalk/rtv]
69.162.110.91:27014

: )

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Whenever I go on Jump Hell all I see are people trying to cheat jumps they can't do and then rtving when they get bored of that. Haven't been there in a while though.

Rocketman

Whenever I go on Jump Hell all I see are people trying to cheat jumps they can't do and then rtving when they get bored of that. Haven't been there in a while though.

Regardless of any type of attitude the server gives off, or people who play on them, I will not (personally) play on a server that FORCES additional regen to be on. 

To each their own, though.  It's still a jump server.

Offline  bombs
Fly

regen is easily turned off by typing !regen off though

most some of the people who play on jump hell are not people who take it as seriously as others, and people who are new to it. i mean jump hell is a part of saxton hell, which is basically based around the versus saxton hale gametype anyway.

we basically have all the maps that jump it and jujumpit have, including all the new ones that pop up here. not only that but since apparently JA is not being released for whatever reason the admin had to fix a bunch of stuff with JM and now it works great.

i dont mean to be uber defensive or anything but its a fine server if you have the patience to deal with new players sometimes.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:25:53 AM by bombs »

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
The server itself is of good quality, I would just rather avoid the regulars of that server since I know they will frustrate me.

Rocketman

regen is easily turned off by typing !regen off though

Except the multiple times I joined, no, this didn't work.

Appears to work now, it hadn't in the past.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 09:48:32 AM by Kairu927 »

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Every server is going to be different - the end. How many 24/7 badwater servers are out there? It's the same game with the same map, but if you go play on them I guarantee each one is going to be different in it's own way. Theres no rule book that says ALL JUMP SERVERS MUST BE SET UP EXACTLY LIKE JUMP IT - in the end its another jump server bringing more exposure to jumping. And just like normal tf2 servers, jump server communities / regulars are going to be different no matter where you go, and if you don't like the way the people on a server play, then don't play with them! There is no need to bad mouth other servers though - dat shit aint coo  :( :(

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Maggot

that list is mad out of date, also its just copied infrequently from this page http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jump_it
anyway I added your server to the list on steam. if the websites server list ever gets updated it will be there.

thankyou kindly.

Soldier

m3thskiLL
u guys are haters, added Jump Hell anyway  ;)

thankyou kindly.
you're welcome!

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
considering how much traffic it gets its probably not a big deal but you ought to add jump hell there when you have time

24/7 Jump Hell [challenge maps/alltalk/rtv]
69.162.110.91:27014

: )

The thing I hate most about jump hell is the people and how they actually play jump maps.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC