Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fastest possible Process Rollout  (Read 1005 times)
Offline  deep
Maggot

Plus you get to get behind them super quick, I've been working hard on getting this rollout down.

quick

Fly

Sheep
nice

---------------------------

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
It's a good run and I will probably use it in OWL8 in Aus but I'm not too sure about going any further than the middle of the point.

Pros:
Get there very fast.
Decent health using the pill above CP3. (Quick heal buff out of spawn looks necessary)
Pretty reliable path for getting to CP3.

Cons:
You hit a 1/100 edge above CP3.
Going through the enemy choke at around the time their scouts will be near there means you are likely to cop a few shots and throw off the jump.
Wastes a lot of health if you do get through their choke.
Pretty much MUST get the medic/delay enemy combo at least 5 seconds.

---------------------------

Rocketman

Saw this earlier, and it's pretty nice, but that edgebug doesn't seem like it'd be all that consistent.

It seems if you want to go really aggressive, no matter what way you take it, you just won't have enough ammo left to do damage, so would it really be worth it to go so far?  You could probably just strafe directly into the combo and have two rockets to try and be awesome?

Offline  deep
Maggot

Saw this earlier, and it's pretty nice, but that edgebug doesn't seem like it'd be all that consistent.

It seems if you want to go really aggressive, no matter what way you take it, you just won't have enough ammo left to do damage, so would it really be worth it to go so far?  You could probably just strafe directly into the combo and have two rockets to try and be awesome?

Well since my team really loves to try unorthodox stuff, I was thinking of going Rocket Jumper/Mantreads/Market Gardener and flying over their heads to strafe on their medic and pick him before they finish rolling out to mid. It's a risky move but I can pull it off easy if the medic doesn't spot me so he can't avoid me. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, jumper in comp? It's actually more viable than people give it credit for if you can land your market gardens.

Rocketman

Well since my team really loves to try unorthodox stuff, I was thinking of going Rocket Jumper/Mantreads/Market Gardener and flying over their heads to strafe on their medic and pick him before they finish rolling out to mid. It's a risky move but I can pull it off easy if the medic doesn't spot me so he can't avoid me. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, jumper in comp? It's actually more viable than people give it credit for if you can land your market gardens.

The only thing I have against the jumper, really, is consistency.  It's hard as fuck to use properly, especially against people that are aware.  Fun as hell in pubs though.

If you're using jumper though, you could probably speedshot off the pills above mid and strafe right onto the combo? Probably a little more consistent than an edgebug.

Offline  deep
Maggot

The only thing I have against the jumper, really, is consistency.  It's hard as fuck to use properly, especially against people that are aware.  Fun as hell in pubs though.

If you're using jumper though, you could probably speedshot off the pills above mid and strafe right onto the combo? Probably a little more consistent than an edgebug.

Yeah, I had pulled that off before, but I don't get the height I need, and it is rather tough to get the exact distance that you would need to speedshot off the bridge.

Soldier

Well since my team really loves to try unorthodox stuff, I was thinking of going Rocket

You're in the same team as Thief right? I'd hate to play against your team, just because we would have to improvise so much to keep up with your random crap

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC