Forums

Poll

Question: Should we ban surfing for being unfair?

• Yes
    No

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Surfing is for nerds  (Read 1613 times)
Offline  Derpus
Maggot

Klare's Little Bitch
Surfing is for nerds - By Derpus

I have been part of the surfing community for many years now, and I have never seen a more nerdy awful shit smelly thing in my entire life. Before I get started, to educate the uneducated or poor, Surfing is a game mode where you are launched onto phallic objects with the intent of going from A to B, takes no skill an even a child can do it.

So, to start off, surfing attracts people of many different gender, race, sex, age, and even species. To make my point clear, I am a long time moderator for THIS VERY COMMUNITY. I have seen many children come and go, handing out mutes like the candy they so adore, but I havn't seen many adults. Coincident? I think not. Allow me to show you the pie chart (See: Attachment A). That is from years of collected research and being part of the community. Science never lies. Children are the worst thing to happen to videogames, Take a look at our "good pal" Diddy. She is a 12 year old who surfs all day and has no life, and she makes the server very poor. Is there any recurring adults? I don't think so. The server is even ran by a 13 year old boy named Chlore. I would know, he hired me as admin.

Surfing is a mainly white sport, because it's very graphically intensive and only rich white people can support it, which leaves someone like me (tan) or others (black and yellow) out of luck. I find it HIGHLY offensive that you couldn't make the game mode more widely functional and accessible for us "lesser folk". But of course the white man is always trying to keep us down.

Surfing is a male only sport too, there's only one female (diddy) but that's it, ever wonder why? It's too hard for us females. We can't handle such hard tasks with our dainty frames, so surfing is therefor against females. We need to make surfing more accessible for the feminists of our society.  I can't believe how the pig men even begin to treat women, even in VIDEOGAMES. Meant to be enjoyed by all.

I can't believe that a game mode as bad as this one exists, and I pray that you all open your eyes.

-Derpus 2012

P.S. - Check your privileges. Not everyone can surf.

---------------------------
the office: :>

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

staymad silly nerd
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Derpus
Maggot

Klare's Little Bitch
staymad silly nerd
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just reported your post for blasphemy

Rocketman

Surfing is a game mode where you are launched onto phallic objects

Surfing is a male only sport too

Sounds to me like it's entirely designed for females.  This break's your entire argument.  You are literally hitler, and your life size anime pillow smells of sour milk.

Fly

2Tired2Pogo

Sounds to me like it's entirely designed for females.  This break's your entire argument.  You are literally hitler, and your life size anime pillow smells of sour milk.

and salty coins?

Offline  Derpus
Maggot

Klare's Little Bitch
Surfing is a game mode where you are launched onto phallic objects

Surfing is a male only sport too

Reported you and Grimace for trying to Tarnish my good name for trying to make the world a better place from Capitalist pig scum like you.

Soldier

Very carefully
I GET EMAILS WHEN YOU REPORT POSTS PLS STOP

Offline  Derpus
Maggot

Klare's Little Bitch

Maybe you should Administrate better, the people of this server have been cursing at me and saying rude things when I have only been bringing points to light.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Reportdd for falsfing admin.  Jeez u guise, just trying 2 hav a srs dscusin of the misaginee that gose on in Surf iT!  Hav a litle resect ^__^

Edit: nerf redwine pls
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:11:41 PM by DiddyKong FTW »

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Fly

Safe Word: Banana
I run this shit
I just banned anyone who reported a fucking post.  Who knows when I set it to expire?

▮ TF2Jump.com Owner, Developer
▮ iT Lead Administrator

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
lol

Offline  Derpus
Maggot

Klare's Little Bitch
I just banned anyone who reported a fucking post.  Who knows when I set it to expire?

Announcing bans is generally against the rules, i'd know i'm an active admin, I'd report your post but I fear you'll just abuse your powers again. Try doing your job and fixing legitimate reports rather than banning those trying to make the world a better place.

lol

Please be more constructive, I understand it's hilarious how poorly we're treated but "lol" isn't considered even half a post.

Soldier

Announcing bans is generally against the rules, i'd know i'm an active admin, I'd report your post but I fear you'll just abuse your powers again. Try doing your job and fixing legitimate reports rather than banning those trying to make the world a better place.

Please be more constructive, I understand it's hilarious how poorly we're treated but "lol" isn't considered even half a post.

1/10 for getting me to post. Go read Atlas Shrugged again.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Dear god, I haven't stopped laughing since I opened the thread.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
I have no idea what is going on...
I hope to god this is a troll post, otherwise...Man up, Buttercup.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC