Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some of you might know me.  (Read 915 times)
Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

I have been going to the jump servers a lot with TalenTaylor.. You might know me as a mic spammer, but if you ever need some fitting music for what you are doing, just ask me. I will be able to be of service for you. :D Add me on Steam: Rooskie [Boxxy]

---------------------------
My signature is sexy.

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

Does anyone even appreciate micspam anymore these days?

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Oh yeah totally, let me just go ahead and listen to your absolute shit quality HLDJ dubstep micspam rather than listening to the music that I actually have stored on my computer and let the FL"10 gigs per file"AC just use up half of my hard drive. YEAH MAN FUCK THAT MICSPAM IS EPIC FOR THE WIN

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

Oh yeah totally, let me just go ahead and listen to your absolute shit quality HLDJ dubstep micspam rather than listening to the music that I actually have stored on my computer and let the FL"10 gigs per file"AC just use up half of my hard drive. YEAH MAN FUCK THAT MICSPAM IS EPIC FOR THE WIN
You sir, don't need to rage. I can sense your butt-hurt and understand how you could be mad. Also, it isn't dubstep micspam. I usually find dubstep annoying, and it isn't bad quality either.

My signature is sexy.

Offline  Rooskie
Maggot

Some people do, if you do funny segments, or if you play good music other than WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB DUBSTEP WAHHH WUB UWBW UBWUB WUBWUB.

My signature is sexy.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put

Only when I play Taylor Swift with my amazing quality. Only upon request of whole server. You belong with meeeee

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
gangam style or nothing

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Wouldn't it be more efficient to just play whatever song I want to listen to on youtube or whatever in the background rather than messaging you to ask to micspam and potentially irritate the entire server's occupants?

Offline  Yami
Rocketeer

You sir, don't need to rage. I can sense your butt-hurt and understand how you could be mad. Also, it isn't dubstep micspam. I usually find dubstep annoying, and it isn't bad quality either.
You do realise that TF2 mic voiceover has like 16 bytes per second?

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC