Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: i46 LAN  (Read 463 times)
Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

b4nny's team all had iT at the end of their names. Is this a jump iT shoutout? Was this known to everybody except me already?

EDIT: I just saw this.

http://forums.tf2jump.com/index.php/topic,865.msg5279/boardseen.html#new

Feel free to mock me.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:46:50 PM by tordana »

---------------------------

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
*mock mock*
oho

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Hijacking this to talk about some other aspects of i46.

It's really awesome to see an international LAN. Even though competitive TF2 is not very well-developed yet (compared to the esports giants), there were some minor stream/sound issues, and some crashes here and there, I still enjoyed watching it. It would be really nice to see this grow to the point where international lans happen all the time.

And for the love of all that is good, Beta really needs to stop milking the crowd. The crowd will cheer when the crowd feels it is appropriate to cheer, there is no need to yell "Let's have a cheer for _____" every few minutes.

But most importantly, AMERICA (FUCK YEAH)

Rocketman

Hopefully next time we don't have them in earshot of casters... so many moments that even I got pissed off for the players.

Rocketeer

the skybox is the limit
Hopefully next time we don't have them in earshot of casters... so many moments that even I got pissed off for the players.

The standard Starcraft method for handling this is booths for the players + earbuds underneath noise-cancelling headphones. Depending on the effictiveness of the headphones I don't know if the booths are actually required.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC