Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: PRETTY JUMPS 'N STUFF | a movie by dellort  (Read 1461 times)
Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire
This is my entry for the Boneyard Productions Competition as well as my final community jump movie. Information about the movie and contest can be found in the YouTube description.

#BYPCOMP | PRETTY JUMPS 'N STUFF - by dellort

Download (574 mb): http://www.slingfile.com/file/NGyfKy5WuB

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8064327/Movies/%23BYPCOMP%20-%20PRETTY%20JUMPS%20'N%20STUFF.mp4

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching.

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/y174o/bypcomp_pretty_jumps_n_stuff_by_dellort_youtube/

upvote that shit

awesome vid man

edit: I gotta say, quba's sync with the direct hit/liberty launcher/normal launcher was actually insane :O
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 12:23:45 AM by Afterglow »

---------------------------

Offline  Scotteh
Fly

¬_¬
those momiko and nooboon jumps were 2 cute

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
LOVED it as always... and I am so sad to hear this is your last jump movie (really shocked me... djklgnsdfklgndklf) - I cant thank you enough for everything you have done for the community and i can't imagine this not winning. If it doesnt win... well we will just blame the judges for terrible taste.

<33333333 dellort.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
good stuff, some really really interesting jumps there

however... some of the jumps... i have no idea what happened, i can guess, but ye.. thats all.. like the one on enginii, with 3 sollys, im guessing the other sollys also came jumping over to the middle.. but really.. i have no idea.. since i couldnt see

but other then some jumps being guesswork as to what they were, nice stuff ^^

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
Was a great watch, i recall you saying that freedom would be your last...perhaps you'll say no more but eventually get bored and do another much like I have with maps.

Wonderland's jumps....gay

Definitely a top 3 spot guaranteed.

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
edit: I gotta say, quba's sync with the direct hit/liberty launcher/normal launcher was actually insane :O
That was the first jump in the video that I went back to re-watch.

Quote from: Me from YouTube
dellort holy fucking jesus fuck shit agdukyafdiaukda
Dude, this is pretty much the best TF2 video I've ever seen. The jumps are amazing, and the editing is wonderful. The music really works with the video nicely. ? "Freedom" was seriously lacking, as every team jump was pretty much the same. The jumps in this one are innovative and all incredibly challenging and impressive. Amazing job, dellort. I only wish this weren't your last video...

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Soldier

Awesome movie, but is there going to be a guide posted on Wonderland's glitch?

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Good job Dellort, really really nice! All I can say really is that you guys are getting crazy good and it's sweet as cherry pie lipstick to see the skill cap getting raised by every movie. Keep pushing, yeauuuuh!!!

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
Great edit and awesome jumps from everyone.

Also, are you planning on posting about how to perform your new glitch, Wonder, cause I'm really interested to know how it's done.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Really awesome as always^^

however... some of the jumps... i have no idea what happened, i can guess, but ye.. thats all.. like the one on enginii, with 3 sollys, im guessing the other sollys also came jumping over to the middle.. but really.. i have no idea.. since i couldnt see

they did just a triple on wall, to prefire the rocket and a 2nd when they landed, so each blu soldier had 2 rockets on the spot, and red soldier another 2 rockets

Offline  Aurora
Soldier

Great job with the video dellort!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 02:31:24 PM by Aurora »

Offline  Rocky
Maggot

Wonderlands jump  :-X

Never seen anything like that before

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

Did wonderland really discover that glitch? Ive seen ironhawk do that quite a while ago.

Anyways, gj dellort.

Edit: well, apparently he did in a different way which just looked pretty much the same.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:41:44 AM by QuBA »

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

I don't like it as much as Freedom, but it's still really good.  It's less consistent with the quality of the jumps, I felt that it just had a few really key moments that shined (you can probably guess which ones).  Definitely the best I've seen of the movies for this competition, but there is probably a lot of bias going on there.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:39:19 AM by DiddyKong FTW »

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC