Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rocket jumping Tutor (seriously)  (Read 1132 times)
Offline  kojet
Maggot

Names Kojet and i Practice rocket jumping all the time but i never seem to get any better and im wondering if its my technique I would really like someone to tutor me live to help me if im doing anything wrong and to give me tips and all that.  It would be most appreciated though i wouldnt be able to pay you with anything other than respect and the pride of knowing you have done well ;)

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
just join some server
(recommend jumpiT if you are na, or chillout if you are eu)
and i'm sure you'll pretty much at any time find someone better than you than can give you some tips

Offline  kojet
Maggot

just join some server
and i'm sure you'll pretty much at any time find someone better than you than can give you some tips

i tried this people usually ignore me becuase there either "to busy" or just dont care

Maggot

just join some server

i tried this people usually ignore me becuase there either "to busy" or just dont care

A lot of the beginner question have been answered 100x before by people who know the answer, so don't take it personally if people don't speak up. There is a lot you can do by yourself to improve by using resources people have already made.

I found Gizm0's "Littleman with skeys" to be very helpful when I was starting. The video of red side can be found here:
jump_littleman - RED side - TF2 jump tutorial with keys displayed
Alternatively, just sit in spectator with skeys on and watch people jump. I learned a lot this way.

Once you understand what buttons to press, it's just a matter of practice. There is a video for practically every map done as soldier, so you can see how other people have done some jumps you may be stuck on.

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I'd be glad to help you out, I'm not as good as most people on here, but I can do my fair share of maps.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Offline  kojet
Maggot

I'd be glad to help you out, I'm not as good as most people on here, but I can do my fair share of maps.

Youd be willing to help me?

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put

Youd be willing to help me?
Yeah of course. Just add me and join my games, I only jump nowdays since my computer is shit and lags on anything but jump maps.

---------------------------
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC