Forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Author Topic: DIABLO 3  (Read 7075 times)
Offline  11
Fly

Jump Around!
Unofficial patch notes for 1.0.3
http://d3db.com/news/id/268-datamined-10310057-patch-notes-unofficial/

That IAS nerf is gonna hurt

Maggot

Unofficial patch notes for 1.0.3
http://d3db.com/news/id/268-datamined-10310057-patch-notes-unofficial/

That IAS nerf is gonna hurt

It looks extremely heavy handed =\ We'll have to see how it works with the adjustments they are making to the difficulty curve of inferno.

Rocketman

I don't think it'll be as bad as many think. 

It was quite obviously undervalued.  I think what they're aiming for is not having everybody doing 50-80k dps, especially considering that they plan on nerfing acts 2-4 into the ground.

Fly

So what is a donkey punch
I don't think it'll be as bad as many think. 

It was quite obviously undervalued.  I think what they're aiming for is not having everybody doing 50-80k dps, especially considering that they plan on nerfing acts 2-4 into the ground.
My dps dropped 5k haha.
But it's not too bad, the first few monster I killed dropped an expensive plan so that's pretty cool

I can craft Exalted Fine Pallium (ILVL 62 Shoulders) for anyone thats interested - 60k + 20 Essences + 4 Tears + 6 Tomes

---------------------------
Strange Macket Gadneh

Offline  Zigzter
Fly

RIP Demon Hunters.

Maggot

RIP Demon Hunters.

Good, good. Let the butthurt flow through you.

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

the attack speed changes just made the game even more boring, lol

don't care if my damage goes down, but the slow as fuck animation after being used to a fast animation is just boring, almost feels like im lagging.

Soldier

I just dont like that my farming of gold/hour is down because repair costs are 10x just cause you punch things. I can understand it when you die... but.. ya.. thats really all I care about anyway.

Offline  Zigzter
Fly

I'm still convinced Blizzard's Diablo team has never played Diablo 2 and has absolutely no idea what they're doing.

Fly

BTW for those barbs that want high DPS, get 30% crit chance and 150% crit damage
I have somewhat a bit over that and I do 33k dps with ruthless and berserker rage passives
Still maintaining 450 res and 34k life.

Also I found Natalya's soul, sold for 2.55 mil
Bought good equipment
Found legendary staff
Found 12k dps bow literally 5 minutes after I found legendary, sold for 1.7 mil.
Currently selling staff for 800k

Strange Macket Gadneh

Maggot

BTW for those barbs that want high DPS, get 30% crit chance and 150% crit damage
I have somewhat a bit over that and I do 33k dps with ruthless and berserker rage passives

Bought good equipment
Found legendary staff
Found 12k dps bow literally 5 minutes after I found legendary, sold for 1.7 mil.

Depending on the stats of the Nat boots and bow, you may have sold them for WAY too cheap.

Fly

Bought good equipment
Found legendary staff

Depending on the stats of the Nat boots and bow, you may have sold them for WAY too cheap.
No sir.
1. Those are the incomes I got after taking off 15% for fee.
2. The nats boots had all the normal stats and then little gold find.
3. I could have probably sold bow for more, but w/e I like to not care then be happy for what I got.

Strange Macket Gadneh

Rocketman

I get pretty annoyed playing since the patch, tbh.

Anybody who wasn't stuck in act1 inferno had drop rates nerfed hard.  Barely getting any 62/63's anymore, while the people who were stuck in act1 are GETTING some now.

8s healing on champions, slow ass cast time making kiting tedious, farming cut hard....

I had inferno diablo down before the patch anyway, I have nothing to do anymore but achievements, and most are just annoying as shit.   'Break 2000 objects with whirlwind' really? That's a hell of an achievement and you should feel proud.

Soldier

I get pretty annoyed playing since the patch, tbh.

Anybody who wasn't stuck in act1 inferno had drop rates nerfed hard.  Barely getting any 62/63's anymore, while the people who were stuck in act1 are GETTING some now.

8s healing on champions, slow ass cast time making kiting tedious, farming cut hard....

I had inferno diablo down before the patch anyway, I have nothing to do anymore but achievements, and most are just annoying as shit.   'Break 2000 objects with whirlwind' really? That's a hell of an achievement and you should feel proud.

These changes were not meant for you Mr 1%. Here have some more lvl 54 gear drops.

Rocketman

These changes were not meant for you Mr 1%. Here have some more lvl 54 gear drops.

No they weren't.  They were made to get more people in the RMAH earning them money.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC