Forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: DIABLO 3  (Read 7074 times)
Rocketman

Diablo is a game of repetition. It's all about how you package doing the same thing over and over again so it remains fun. Once you're on your 2nd to 3rd alt, I understand powerleveling, but it sounds like this is Donny's first character. It would be a shame to skip the game like.

Suppose that's true, though, once you go through 2-3 times, it's not like you're going to get a vastly different experience.

On another note, is anyone playing hardcore?

Probably not until they give us local hosting D2 style.  Not a fan of rubber-banding back into a fire-chains molten pack.  Luckily they've fixed the bullshit Error 3007 I was getting.  Was a real pain trying to rush through checkpoints while disconnecting every 5-10 minutes.

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

i'm playing hardcore some now, only 31 atm

playing barb babababa

Soldier

i played baba to 23ish and died. may do it again but soloing is fucking boring in this game.

Maggot

lvl 26 hc dh atm, but I'm on really sporadically. I'll add people and we can smash faces if times line up.

Fly

So what is a donkey punch
A guy at my school has a hardcore level 60 wizard.

---------------------------
Strange Macket Gadneh

Rocketman

Diablo 3: Kungen dying at level 60 Hardcore/175 Hours Gameplay

RIP

Maggot

Diablo 3: Kungen dying at level 60 Hardcore/175 Hours Gameplay

RIP

MT and raid leader of Ensidia and Nihilum, dies standing in the fire...brilliant

Soldier

alt tab death.. that blows lol

Fly

That sucks a lot, id thought hed be pissed but he just laughs lol
I got 60 and I got a diablo 3 t shirt

Strange Macket Gadneh

Offline  Zigzter
Fly

Almost got my DH to 60. Decided to make one 'cause it's ez and imba. :>

Fly

Im declaring A2 Impossible for my barb
Keyword: my

Strange Macket Gadneh

Soldier

dont feel bad donny. inferno is hard, but its not a fun kind of hard -- at all

Rocketman

Inferno is 100% gear.  You farm act 1 for gear to complete act 2, or you get it from the AH.  Once you have the necessary act 1 level gear, you can do act 2 with relative ease.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I am kind of frumpled with this game. Ya - fucking frumpled. Maybe I am just a bit impatient... or get bored easily. I dont know. But the whole process of playing the same. exact. story. from start to finish. only the mobs are harder to kill each time you restart. I don't understand how anyone doesnt get bored as fuck with it... and i dont know if the other diablos were the same way (i never played em) but seriously how many years were they making this game? My god... it just seems so lazy. It irks me.

Also inferno is retarded. And ruined the game for me. It is not fucking fun.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Maggot

I am kind of frumpled with this game. Ya - fucking frumpled. Maybe I am just a bit impatient... or get bored easily. I dont know. But the whole process of playing the same. exact. story. from start to finish. only the mobs are harder to kill each time you restart. I don't understand how anyone doesnt get bored as fuck with it... and i dont know if the other diablos were the same way (i never played em) but seriously how many years were they making this game? My god... it just seems so lazy. It irks me.

Also inferno is retarded. And ruined the game for me. It is not fucking fun.

The multiple difficulty levels was introduced to pad content, and it somehow has become iconic of Diablo. Blows my mind too. I don't mind it though. I'm still having a lot of fun.

They are re-balancing inferno and group play next patch. Here is a preview posted today if you are interested:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208/Patch_103_Design_Preview-6_6_2012#blog

Much needed changes imo.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC