Forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Author Topic: DIABLO 3  (Read 7074 times)
Maggot

Kripp is a gamer that streams every day all day. Before he went hardcore a few days ago, he would sell the gear he found to viewers for stupid cheap, so it was a cool stream to watch if you had time or a second monitor.

I agree there is a huge brick wall. I'm bashing my head against it with my WD. I was about to give up on the game until they fix all the shittiness, bu then I got 3 huge upgrades in one run, and now I'm back at it :x

Donny said barb truly sucked and that he had the best gear, so I was responding to that.

I didn't see the 5% statistic, but i saw that 1.9% of characters were in inferno from the "state of the game" post Blizz made today. That is a misleading stat though because of alts and mules.

I wasn't trying to make a statement about the game, just that it is possible to do inferno as barb.

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

barbs and monks are both shit until they have the gear, then they're 'op'.

ranged on the other hand are capable of doing much more with less gear. however, with the ranged classes i feel like even with the best gear possible, the things that feel impossible would still feel impossible. i guess it's just part of the way inferno was designed (which is shit).

i'd much rather be farming bosses like d2 than the current nv buff system (especially since no class is super fucked on them). champion packs are basically either super easy, or impossible in ways that has nothing do with skill, which just isn't fun. all of the end act bosses on inferno are really fun aside maybe azmodan, who's just pretty boring imo. don't really know why i wrote this part as it has nothing to do with anything but w/e lol, my 2c i guess

Fly

So what is a donkey punch
Yah the problem is just,
I do so little damage, when im playing with 2 friends, wizard and monk, Monk does a tad bit more damage than me but I have a few thousand extra life, but the Wizard, he kills things WAY faster than I can, and hes 2 levels lower than me, AND All of my passive skills are to increase my damage and crits. My loadout is slightly defensive, nuetral I guess.

Ok just beat Diablo nightmare solo first try.
It was sooo fuckin easy, I just unlocked a rune for frenzy, called smite, so overpowered. It has a 20% chance to do some lightning crap which stuns the opponent, Diablo was permastunned most of the time and couldnt do any moves.
Soooooo easy.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:40:25 AM by Donnys Element »

---------------------------
Strange Macket Gadneh

Maggot

@MIKE

I love the NV system and the challenge of champion packs. I agree, it does get stupid at times, but I like the challenge even if it ends up being futile. I've been "farming" for gear, but it doesn't feel like farming. I'm just playing the game and getting nice drops. Especially off  warden/butcher. 5stack NV buff on the right bosses gets you like 6 blues and 2 rares guaranteed. In any case, I'm still in act1, so we'll see if I have a change of heart come act2

@Donny

Hmm, didn't know you were in nm. If you're having trouble, re-evaluate your build, or buy a fancy new weapon off the AH. I was using a 800 2h i found when i started in inferno, but buying a 800 1h to use with an offhand made a huge difference. Having your dps jump up 10% can drastically change your experience. The meta for high level barbs is tanky from what I've seen. It seems like a battle of attrition come act3/4 inf. They are going to re-balance that meta in a coming patch though, so don't give up on barbs yet.

Soldier

Very carefully
act 1 inferno is a joke, act 2 is a huge ramp up in difficulty

Fly

Yah I JUST bought a 200 something damage 1h sword for 30,000 (30,000 isnt hard to come by if you were wondering)
Also increased attack speed by 13% is sexy

Strange Macket Gadneh

Soldier

not to burst your bubble donny, but a lvl 60 can farm (not using the AH) 100k gold / hr pretty easily

Here is a pretty interstesting (and acurate IMO) writeup on itemization and character advancement
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5270834615

Rocketman

Yah I JUST bought a 200 something damage 1h sword for 30,000 (30,000 isnt hard to come by if you were wondering)
Also increased attack speed by 13% is sexy

For 30k you could easily find one that does 500+

Fly

not to burst your bubble donny, but a lvl 60 can farm (not using the AH) 100k gold / hr pretty easily

Here is a pretty interstesting (and acurate IMO) writeup on itemization and character advancement
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5270834615

Im not lvl 60, I dont farm

For 30k you could easily find one that does 500+

Not level 60

Strange Macket Gadneh

Rocketman

Not level 60

Considering you can 1-60 in about 4 hours, that's your prerogative

Maggot

Not level 60

I would rather play the game than kulle farm.

Fly

Not level 60

Lol overstatement
If you can 1-60 on barb in 4 hours than whats the point of power leveling.

Strange Macket Gadneh

Rocketman

Same 4 minutes, or same 4 acts.  You're repeating yourself either way.

Though, I do find that khasim outpost is a faster levelling route.

Maggot

Diablo is a game of repetition. It's all about how you package doing the same thing over and over again so it remains fun. Once you're on your 2nd to 3rd alt, I understand powerleveling, but it sounds like this is Donny's first character. It would be a shame to skip the game like.

On another note, is anyone playing hardcore?

Fly

Diablo is a game of repetition. It's all about how you package doing the same thing over and over again so it remains fun. Once you're on your 2nd to 3rd alt, I understand powerleveling, but it sounds like this is Donny's first character. It would be a shame to skip the game like.

On another note, is anyone playing hardcore?
lvl 22 hardcore witch doctor

Strange Macket Gadneh

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC