Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My first jump video  (Read 559 times)
Maggot

It is a single jump. I wanted to learn the process of making movies and this short clip helped me with that. I need to learn sony vegas, but I'm happy with completing the video. Enjoy :D

Jump.mp4

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
:o remove that stuff on the wall :p. Nice job though!

Rocketeer

Loosk good, but stop that weird rocket sounds.

---------------------------

Maggot

I forgot to set decals to 0. It is ugly. Also, I've gotten used to that rocket sound. I couldn't stand the default one when pogo'ing so I switched. Ideally, I'd like the Q3 rl sound, but haven't found it or put the effort into making it myself.

I'll make those changes next time around. Thanks!

Rocketman

I forgot to set decals to 0. It is ugly. Also, I've gotten used to that rocket sound. I couldn't stand the default one when pogo'ing so I switched. Ideally, I'd like the Q3 rl sound, but haven't found it or put the effort into making it myself.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58255958/rocklf1a.wav

Thats the rocket firing sound, just pulled from my quake3 folder and put in my dropbox.  8)

Maggot

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58255958/rocklf1a.wav

Thats the rocket firing sound, just pulled from my quake3 folder and put in my dropbox.  8)

Wow, that was way easier than I expected...thank you!!!

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
Make it longer dood

and damn that rj sound is weird

---------------------------

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC