Forums

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Vote - jump_collab  (Read 1646 times)
Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
First off - thanks again to all you who participated in this contest, who contributed with jumps! It seem to have turned out better than I hoped for. And a big thanks to Drexen who made my dirty work, ei putting all the jumps together and optimizing and stuffs. Perhaps I will do some similiar project in the future, or start a jump dump in which you could post unused jumps from unfinished projects and such, I'm pretty sure there're plenty of those.

Anyway, this is the voting thread for jump_collab, which you can download here if you haven't tried it yet. As you may know the prize pool for this contest is 40$. The winner gets 30$ and the second gets 10$. The ones who entered with two jumps will be able to win the whole prize pool if both his or hers jumps gets the most votes.

The manner of the voting will be like this: you vote for your favourite jump (favourite by design, detail, difficulty or whatever) by posting the name of the creator and if he/she did more than one jump you say the name and the number of the jump, counting from the left. Cranck made two jumps, so the entrance to the left is his jump 1, the one to the right is jump 2. Note that you can't vote for the bonus jumps, no matter how awesome they might be. Also, you can't vote for yourself. Sorry, mappers! :p

You can vote for four jumps. Your first choice will get 5 points, second will get 3 points, third gets 2 points and fourth gets 1 point. Your vote should look something like this like this.

1. Name (number of jump)
2. Enam (2)
3. Name (2)
4. Nema (1)

The list of participants that you can vote for:
Eleven
Bob
Wolny
X_Dias
Splee
Exile
Cranck
Zee
Sync
Dr.whooo
Wolsk

You can vote until 15th of may, that's when the winner(s) will be called.

If anything is unclear just write in this thread and I'll try to answer. Peace!

Edit:

Contest is over, Eleven's the winner. Both of his jumps scored the highest.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:49:11 AM by Hadokk »

Rocketman

Suppose I'll start

1)X_Dias1
2)Dr.whooo1
3)Eleven2
4)Zee1(I'm not sure if this is one or two jumps due to having one door, and teleport setup, but it felt really nice as one jump and looked great)

Maggot

EDIT:
Eleven (2)
X_Dias (1)
Cranck (1)
Zee (1)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 10:15:47 AM by bob+M|M+ »

Maggot

1) X_Dias (1)
2) Bob (1)
3) 11 (2)
4) Dr.whooo (1)

Offline  QuBA
Soldier

1) Wolny 2
2) 11 1
3) Wolny 1
4) 11 2

Offline  HBC
Maggot

awk
1) Eleven 2
2) X_Dias 2
3) Eleven 1
4) Wolny 1

too bad the bonuses aren't part of the voting, i quite liked drexen's and wolny's.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Eleven (1)
X-Dias(1)
Eleven(2)
Wolny (2)

Wolny barely beat Whooo 1, it was just waaaay too easy to be super fun, cool idea though.

If bonuses got a vote Matti's 3rd or 4th jump would take a spot, the one with the 180 turn in the curved wall.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 08:25:02 PM by DiddyKong FTW »

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Rocketman

No tears now; only dreams
1. Zee

2. Eleven (1)

3. X-Dias (1)

4. Bob (2)

Zee's jump design, despite it being super easy compared to the other jumps, was so nice imo. The concept of being on a golf course is just perfect. I would love to see a full 18 holes, though I guess it would have to be all ground pogo. o.o

Offline  salient
Maggot

1. Eleven (1)
2. Eleven (2)
3. Wolny  (2)
4. Sync

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
Eleven 2
Zee
Whooo 1

I love water jumps ;o

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
a) Eleven (1)
b) Wolny (1)
c) X_Dias (1)

I may edit with a 4th later.

Offline  Ridley
Maggot

1. Eleven (2)
2. Zee (1)
3. Cranck (1)
4. X_Dias (1)

Zee's would have been first if I didn't enjoy airpogoing 11's jumps so much.

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
Zee's jump design, despite it being super easy compared to the other jumps, was so nice imo. The concept of being on a golf course is just perfect. I would love to see a full 18 holes, though I guess it would have to be all ground pogo. o.o

Hmmm, that actually sounds awesome, i liked the look of his jump too. I don't think it would have to be all ground pogo, u can set it up like a mini golf course or something and have a bunch of different things in there. It would be neat.

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Okay
One more day of voting. More votes, guys! gogo

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Okay
Voting is over. I'll count the shizzle and announce the winner(s) later today.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC