Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: jump_quba pogo  (Read 948 times)
Soldier

i over use smiley faces...problem? *trollface*
i was playing on jump quba today and i realized that on the second pogo stage where you need to pogo across then up the wall i realized i go to fast , hit the wall , and stop so my rockets don't push me up the wall.

i can do the jump its just i would like to be able to do it more often! any help? thank you!  :D
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 03:54:20 PM by hungrybeaver »

Rocketeer

You don't need to go fast or slow if you want to go up, al it takes is the right technique.

look a bit to the left and aim a bit at the wall. If you do that you should be climbing but noticing you get pushed away from the wall, so always hold W en every time you shoot a rocket hit D to counter the push, so you don't get push off the wall.

---------------------------

Soldier

thanks for the help hienz ... i appreciate it i needed the help because for some reason i find it harder than it should be :D

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Yeah really once you understand how it actually works it becomes cake.  That shit used to baffle me, but once you realize what you're doing wrong it's cake.  If you need the angle you can pretty much look at anyone and just look where they're aiming, about 15-30 degrees left of where your feet would be on the wall.

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Soldier

i tried the jump today and did it first time HOOZAH :D

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC