Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: My First Rocketjumping movie (teaser, reaction-gatherer)  (Read 1625 times)
Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
Can't watch a private video, dude. :V

---------------------------

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Maggot

Can't watch a private video, dude. :V
Sorry about that, thanks

Mr Matty

Maggot

I uploaded mainly for content, screw the editing atm

Mr Matty

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

the direct overhead view looked bad imo

the jump itself was pretty good, most people would like it i think

but personally, badlands/well jumps are so beat into the ground that i really can't stand them anymore lol

Maggot

the direct overhead view looked bad imo

the jump itself was pretty good, most people would like it i think

but personally, badlands/well jumps are so beat into the ground that i really can't stand them anymore lol
I've seen dozens of badlands jumps, but I never really see any well jumps. One here and there, but not that often.
It took me like, at least 5 or  dozen attempts to get this jump down. It makes me feel fuzzy inside knowing I fucking nailed it within the last 5 seconds of the round time (btw, if someone knows how to extend the match time for cp maps, I would be very greatful).

Mr Matty

Rocketman

Only thing I could really add here would be: maybe you should keep recordings and videos at default FoV.  I understand why you would want/would use a higher FoV, but videos tend to look better when the view models aren't super stretched like that, I'd say.

Also, iirc, the command to increase time is mp_timelimit 0.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

^ is complete blasphemy.  Default viewmodels/fov looks like utter shit

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 12:12:18 PM by DiddyKong FTW »

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Vend
Maggot

Never abandon ship on anything you are passionate about doing, even if a few people say its a bad idea. use this for everything in life ;)
your video has potential but it looks like you just got the jump once then said thats good enough for my vid, you have to make it look clean and smooth its to jittery and looked liked you just "winged" it. do the jump you want untill it feels smooth.
like the second clip there looks much cleaner.

Fly

So what is a donkey punch
I like the one jump in that video, my only problem is where you landed, right in the middle of nowhere special.
If you landed like, on a high small platform It would've been better IMO.
I could be just a landing whore or does anyone else think the landing place matter?

Strange Macket Gadneh

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC