Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 397 times)
Offline  Chuo
Maggot

hello i'm starting on this world of rocket jumping and i love it but there is a problem my internet connection is really bad the most part of the day, and i'm thinking about create my dedicate server, to learn more and practice RJ, the point is that i want know what plugin do you guys use on your server for RJ, so i may download it and set up in my future dedicate server.

Thanks!!
Chuo

Offline  MIKE`
Fly

you don't need any plugins for any of the sol maps. infinite health/ammo is built into the maps where it needs to be(not a plugin), although, if you are having problems with dying on a map.

sv_cheats 1
hurtme -999999999

Rocketman

sv_cheats 1
hurtme -999999999

These are pretty much all you need on a local server, but, if you ever come back to the map you can also use noclip to skip jumps you've already done, almost like a save feature or something.

Offline  EXC0
Maggot

There are files you can use to give unlimited rocket launcher, binding keys to hurtme and impulse 101 are good ideas for any map. Here is the file for the unlimited rocket launcher ammo. Place the file in tf/scripts and it should work, credit to eagle for giving it to me.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 12:46:25 AM by EXC0 »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC