Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: >_>  (Read 1521 times)
Maggot

:< (Also Freddie Stache)
Klare and/or Kelao

Why the fuck aren't I admin anymore?

Love, Mr. Asplundh

---------------------------
I love a man named Gore, and one named Bloody.

Offline  Cryo
Maggot

What?
Well judging by your attitude towards Kelao, you're not getting it back anytime soon.

Maggot

He removed my admin for no good reason, so I'm pissed. I don't care if he gets mad because I wrote fuck kelao on my sig, and I doubt he will.

Offline  Cryo
Maggot

What?
I doubt it will make him mad. In fact he will probably laugh. I know I did. Good luck

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Mr Sneeze you know I like you and have always enjoyed having you around - I gave you admin because I know you're a positive presence on the server and people enjoy playing with you. I pretty much set every admin up with the hope that they will use it as little as possible... and I am fully aware that this is rarely the case on Surf iT. I was not there when whatever happened happened, but I am fully aware that Kelao removed your admin after this little ordeal.

The thing you need to understand is Kelao (in my mind) is pretty much equal to me as far as the server goes. He is the one who took the surf server being run by jumpers and turned it into the Surf iT it currently is. I may own Surf iT, but when an update fucks the entire server over, who do you think fixes everything? Without me Surf iT wouldn't be paid for, and without Kelao, Surf iT would be Jump iT 2. I trust his judgement since I am not around much anymore... and if he felt that your admin needed to be removed then I am not going to argue it. You will need to talk to Kelao about the removal and ultimately try to figure out some way to be civil.

I already know you are going to turn this around into a "Klare chose Kelao over me!" situation, which is in no way true. Like I tried to tell you yesterday... my position fucking sucks. I like you a lot and enjoy having you around... which is why you got admin, but re-adding you is not an option. I am not going to go against the decision of someone who has gone above and beyond for the server, especially when all admins really get on surfit are the basic boring kick/ban commands. It's not worth it to me, just as making this whole scene over losing admin really shouldnt be worth it to you. Go surf and be merry. And lay off the hate already.

BTW fuck me for turning simple answers into novels.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Maggot

Then, make Kelao see this. I'd like to know why it got removed before I start debating shit.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 11:15:05 PM by MrAsplundh »

Maggot

Also, I just noticed you didn't answer the fucking question. I imagine you're supposed to know.
Why the fuck did it get removed?

Offline  Raiin
Soldier

Kangaroo-izzle
Apparently, I'm a robot.
When ever I go onto the surf server I rarely if ever have to use admin at all, to be honest I could probably do without it. So what confuses me is why you would care so much for something you should rarely use.

I still stand by the simple !silence <name> rather than kick or ban, but that is just me.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
First off, chill the fuck out. Why are you being so rude to the person who gives you this server FOR FREE over a privilege. It is not your right to have admin, hell it is not even your right to be able to play here, yet you act as if it is and have been nothing but a complete asshole to the person who provides the server for you.

It really amazes me how ungrateful so many people are. Yes I know why your admin was removed. I even talked to you about it via steam. I am not your fucking mother - if you want Kelao to read this or respond to it, then YOU need to reach out to him. I'm done doing shit for you.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
By the way, after our brief encounter on irc/surf it today, consider this your only warning regarding your attitude. If you cannot stand to be here without admin and feel the need to insult me everytime you see me, please feel free to leave the servers or you will find yourself removed.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Since I am sure you will come check this thread... I'll reply to your dramatic last words in irc before immediately exiting so you could feel as though you stuck it to me!

MrAsplundh: Remember when I got banned for trading lollipops for love by Ice? Why didn't you care then? But now that I gag someone who was troll trading I get my admin removed? That is all.

My response: Comparing yourself to Ice admin wise is silly considering he has been around since way before my time. You had admin for a week or so, and it was removed for more than just gagging a troll trade. I tried to have a conversation with you about it on Steam, but when I was attempting to explain it all from my side you immediately signed off (or maybe thats when you removed me from friends... seriously how old are we). Then instead of being mature and letting all the dust settle, you went on a rampage of hate towards Kelao and myself spewing insults and negativity every chance you got while on the servers. Even then I was tolerant about it because like I said, I like you and knew you were frustrated.

But after this thread, you leaving the server earlier because I am a bitch (i think all i said was hi...), and your nonstop smartass comments regarding me and this situation (when I have done NOTHING but be nice and try to help out...) I actually hope those were your last words to me. You are self absorbed and thinks the world owes you a favor just for being you, and guess what. I dont owe you anything. I hope when you grow up and venture out into the real world (yes, theres more to life than the internet...) you learn to treat those who are your friends and try to help you out with a hell of a lot more respect than you've shown me. Take care.

PS - Ah now I see why you have been banned from OA so many times. Funny I used to always think 'how the hell could they ban him?!' You just need to learn when to stop.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:13:04 PM by Klanana »

Maggot

I'm sorry for how I've been acting recently, but I think that we both tackled this problem the wrong way. I'd like to ask 2 things, however.

1. What is the "more than just gagging a troll trade"? I really don't know :c

2. Is the ban permanent? :c

I hope you'll answer my questions ._.

P.S. Just saw the "you leaving the server earlier because I am a bitch".  I left because I didn't want to have a conflict with you, which I knew would result in me being banned.

Soldier

Very carefully

Maggot

Fly

Engie Jump Expert
Sure its not my place to say anything here...id just let this whole thing chill over the weekend, its already been aired out more than it needed to be I'm sure.  Everyone involved got all worked up, and I'm sure it'll figure itself out one way or another.

I like my coffee black, just like my metal.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC