Forums

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: jump_BAQu  (Read 8123 times)
Offline  QuBA
Soldier

Old one was 33 jumps and i deleted 1 or 2, so about ~13 new jumps.

Edit: Looks like i miscounted and there are only 44 jumps, 1 missing in the 1st course...

Edit2: But there are 16 in course2, so still 45
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:15:38 PM by QuBA »

Maggot

a reply because you complained about not having many replies regarding a2... :P

love the second course so far - but haven't played farther than that, will have to come back to you on the rest, once I'm good enough to finish it...

I really like the creativity of many of the jumps, the bumper platforms especially, as well as the alternating walls
Also i loved how you put the circle at the beginning to prepare jumpers a bit for the surf stages and how to maneuver on the slopes...

other than that... the last jump of 2 is broken sometimes... but you already know that... i would seriously consider just deleting it, cause its not really the best idea anyway imo...

what else? oh right,
thanks for making awesome maps :)

Offline  Huh?
Maggot

You mean the last jump of course 1? Quba easy course kinda dont count :D

Maggot

yea... idk... i start counting from the left... and the easy course is not number 0... i mean the first new one, yes :)

Soldier

Few graphical bugs:

Weird flickering that I think is something to do with the skybox, as you move the camera around it flickers from darker to lighter. Nothing major, it was just bugging me
Standing to the left of the X on the last jump of the QuBA easy section makes part of the floor disappear (another little thing that gets me)

The only major problems I have so far is the player's velocity not being reset on failing a jump (most noticeable on jump 6 of course 1) and the last jump of course 1's ramp is too rough, I keep getting stuck before reaching the top of the ramp.

Great map!

EDIT: Do you need modified airaccelerate values and such to do the surfing parts?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:35:33 PM by DavidTheWin »

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
EDIT: Do you need modified airaccelerate values and such to do the surfing parts?

No

Fly

Registered as Special43004 but playing as Kandrix
lol :D jump_ ABuQ, QuBA, BAQu :DD what wil be next ? :D QuAB, AuBQ, AuQB etc?? :DDDDD but its all great maps ;) hope next maps will be soon :))

---------------------------
New acc

Old acc

Fly

2Tired2Pogo
lol :D jump_ ABuQ, QuBA, BAQu :DD what wil be next ? :D QuAB, AuBQ, AuQB etc?? :DDDDD but its all great maps ;) hope next maps will be soon :))

Nahhh prolly jump_down

Rocketman

This hurts.

Offline  House
Fly

A Doctor
In a cruel twist of fate, it'll have nothing to do with QuBA's name at all

Offline  Shunix
Soldier

Awooooo!
In a cruel twist of fate, it'll have nothing to do with QuBA's name at all

House predicting the future