Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A short clip :Dand help :(  (Read 607 times)
Offline  Drako
Maggot

hello, this is my first video recorded with pldx and edited in sony vegas so here it is i know is an esay jump, probably anyone here can do it but this is:
Rocket Jump Trixx!

but the thing is that there is like a glitch or a problem when i use pldx, that the hands and the rocket launcher are like shaking and it is anoying, anyone knows how to fix it?

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

iirc, the shaking hands are caused by you having ammo regeneration turned on.  I had this happen to me before and I tried using a script to make my clip larger instead and it went away.  If you had regen off then idk what it could be.

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Drako
Maggot

iirc, the shaking hands are caused by you having ammo regeneration turned on.  I had this happen to me before and I tried using a script to make my clip larger instead and it went away.  If you had regen off then idk what it could be.

this is in a server created by me, i was using the default map regeneration and in almost all of my rocket jump demos i have record with pldx i have the same problem  :(

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!

this is in a server created by me, i was using the default map regeneration and in almost all of my rocket jump demos i have record with pldx i have the same problem  :(

I think he means having cl_autoreload on not regen.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

I think he means having cl_autoreload on not regen.
I meant both.  At first I heard it was only if you had autoreload on so I started turning that off, but it still seemed to do it if I had regen on.  As long as I had both of those off it seemed to work fine.  It also started to work just fine if I had used the script for the massive clip.

If you had autoreload off too then I really have no idea what to tell you lol.

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC