Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well, here I am.  (Read 493 times)
Offline  Bio
Maggot

Hey, I'm Bio as some of you may remember me, I used to be a regular on Jump iT, and really enjoyed being around the community till I was banned. I am here to request a second chance on your servers. And I would really like being involved in this community once again and I know I can get annoying and I've really worked on that the last couple months. Please consider an unban. :)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:43:18 PM by Klanana »

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Bio McMan

Offline  Matti
Fly

soar_a4 is out!
I think the best thing for you to do is find out who banned you (perhaps by telling why you got banned to see if they remember) and then to ask them for an unban. As I understand it, Klare (jumpit's owner) doesn't like admins to undo other admins' decisions.

Offline  Bio
Maggot

It was klare herself that banned me, I'm pretty sure it was because #1 She does not like me and #2 I was discussing hats with JimBobo, who might I add didn't get banned cause she said she liked him.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
That is correct - I was the one who banned you. And please don't try to say you were banned for things you werent banned for. #1 is correct - I do not like you one bit, but there are lots of people I do not like that stilll play on the servers. You were banned for being negative. Not just joking around haha negative - being a completely negative presense on the server. When you are non-stop complaining and being rude to other players, I consider you toxic to the server and that is why you were banned. You were warned for weeks too about this.

Weeks.

This ban is not going to be removed. Thread is locked. I hope you can learn to change your attitude to a more positive one, or else you are going to find yourself banned from many other places. Plus a bad attitude is just going to bring you down in life.

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC