Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Concussion beeping  (Read 996 times)
Maggot

I was curious if it was possible to change the fact that you can hear other peoples beeps when concing. Back in TFC the only time you could hear someone elses concs were when they primed it (the small click noise which would be pulling the pin and when it exploded).

It can get extremely confusing when concing with 1-2 others and everyone is trying to do the jump at once and you hear all their beeps along with your own.

!hide works to remove their beeps but it also removes your own beeps too, which even though it's possible to conc without the beeps it's just more fun and adds to the experience to be able to hear them.

That's really the only problem I have with the plugin, apart from the concs being balls and not rectangles, that roll not bounce. But I figure it's not possible to change that and also you don't want it to be exactly the same as TFC's grenades.

Thanks for reading my terribly worded and formatted post.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Hide used to leave your beeps there, was only like that for a week or two though.  And yeah it is a pretty huge pain in the ass when that happens even though most of the time there's barely even one concer in the server.

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Soldier

unless there is the older version of conc on the server now.....

the most updated version has sounds only for the owner of the concs or specing last i checked. someone dun goofed

Maggot

Yeah, I've been concing the last few days and have been trying to teach other people the joys of it so hearing other peoples beeps is quiet evident. It can get annoying when concers have to take turns on specific jumps just so you can hear your own beeps.

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
the cvar = sm_nade_sounds 0
that'll make the sounds for clients only (thus only for the person using them)

put it on 1 and everyone thats close enough can hear them

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Added this - let me know if it works

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC