Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Check how l33t i am  (Read 1007 times)
Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
3x3 Average of 12 - 15.74 secs. Small | Large

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

DEM ALGORITHMS

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Drexen
Rocketeer

hax

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
hax

ofc, i blind people who watch, then replace the stickers lightning fast

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
 :o :o :o

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
"The world is a cube"

This makes sense now. :D

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
"The world is a cube"

This makes sense now. :D

Ohh, right.....i forgot i wrote that xD

Maggot

Nice OLL stumble on the first solve, Fourth F2L on second, forgot what I was going to tell you you're bad on third, F2L on fourth, F2L and OLL on fifth (by far your worst solve), F2L and OLL again, OLL coulda definitely been done faster, I saw the solve before you even started. F2l again on the eighth, you really should do that more. OLL to PLL transition on ninth, and the OLL on the tenth... I can't even comment on it. Why did you do go the long way to solve it? Messup? Or just think of the wrong algorithm?

As far as I watched. Nice minx's on the side. I'll possibly possibly not watch more later.

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Nice mumbo jumbo there, mister.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
Nice OLL stumble on the first solve, Fourth F2L on second, forgot what I was going to tell you you're bad on third, F2L on fourth, F2L and OLL on fifth (by far your worst solve), F2L and OLL again, OLL coulda definitely been done faster, I saw the solve before you even started. F2l again on the eighth, you really should do that more. OLL to PLL transition on ninth, and the OLL on the tenth... I can't even comment on it. Why did you do go the long way to solve it? Messup? Or just think of the wrong algorithm?

As far as I watched. Nice minx's on the side. I'll possibly possibly not watch more later.

1 - Dunno why that happened either
2 - True, but you gotta say that t-perm was fast
3 - Massive lockups and huge n-perm
5/6- My biggest problem, i'm slow exectuing algoritms
9 - I don't pratice for a long time, and i don't learn algs for a long time, plus, i'm against full oll, so i obviously don't know it
10 - Not faster but better than the 1st solve imo
11 - Stupid oll exectution, and saved by pll skip
12 - Pop.....no comments

PS.: What's your wca id?
PSS.:The mega sucks, and the giga sucks as well, and they cost me 3€ and 30€, respectively

Maggot

Nice mumbo jumbo there, mister.

It makes sense. F2L=first 2 layers, getting a cross is the first step in everything. The "Beginner" method solves one layer at a time, while the Fridrich (which is what Dias was doing) solves the first 2 layers at the same time. OLL is orienting the top of the last layer, or the opposite of the color he got the cross on. Example, if he solved yellow first, the OLL would be for white (unless the cube is different, not all cubes are like this). Then doing the PLL (Permute Last Layers) solves the cube by putting moving around the pieces to the correct spot. This site lists all of the PLL's needed (only 21) if you don't understand what I mean.

Dias, I finished watching the video, and really can't comment on anything besides what you already said. I agree with your comment on 10 how it was better than the first, but only because it was better performed.

Your PS: I don't compete
Your PSS:Only 3 for a mega? Here in america (in the parts I live) you'll be lucky to get one for 20 bucks (14 euro). Haven't looked at the Gigaminx prices though, mainly because I'm too lazy to learn something else xD.

My PS: Also, did you hear the tetraminx is coming out soon? It's about 2 times larger than gigaminx, 12 layers (if I remember correctly). Not sure if it's already out yet though.

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
My PS: Also, did you hear the tetraminx is coming out soon? Not sure if it's already out yet though.

There is a factory made teraminx yes.....

Teraminx (mf8) Review Small | Large

and there are prototypes of petaminx.....

The Petaminx Small | Large

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

:O $3,550 for that thing.  It has to be a pain in the ass just to reset that monstrosity, much less fucking solve it lol

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
:O $3,550 for that thing.  It has to be a pain in the ass just to reset that monstrosity, much less fucking solve it lol

Its not factory made, is a hand-made prototype, so there's the reason of the price. And solving it ain't that hard....just takes some time (just a few hours if you know how to :p)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC