Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I got banned =[  (Read 784 times)
Maggot

well I got banned for trading but we were only discussing the trade :L, I didn't think that wasn't allowed but I guess it wasn't. I would like to come back and I would never even say the word trade lol. I really liked the jump it server and no other jump server is the same! so plz let me back! :'(

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Whats your steam id and who banned you

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Maggot

I don't know who banned me bcuase I got no warning or anything and my steam id is Monkeyfatzer just like that with the first letter caps.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Should make a plugin to autoban as soon as the word trade or any variation of the word trade is type into chat.  I would support this.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Maggot

I would kind of support that too I just thought that if you did the trade in the server you got banned but I didn't know if you just talk about trading you get banned. =/

Soldier

Very carefully
it's actually the opposite, trading in the server is fine but nobody wants to see all the stupid trade talk/advertising, but yeah post your steamid and someone can undo it

Soldier

i over use smiley faces...problem? *trollface*
Should make a plugin to autoban as soon as the word trade or any variation of the word trade is type into chat.  I would support this.

i have bound h to say a trade message and when i press g to taunt i usually miss the g button (because im a retard). and h would say a trade message...therefore...i would not support this. :D

Offline  Wolsk
Rocketeer

i love you
WELCOME TO JULY 2011.

klanana:  I DID NOT EAT THE CAT
dellort: This mod is pretty cool, just wish the devs would fix the bug that allows MIKE to play on it.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC