Forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Bball iT - Thats right... bball.  (Read 6361 times)
Offline  mixup
Maggot

Yeah you were back-up for this team how mad ninjitsu, scale of 1-mad ? that's a real accomplishment.

Face it, you're the most detested faggot in jumping there has ever been. You were a mediocre comp. player that roster rode with the other biggest faggots in the game to a 0 win season. If even wonder feels fine panning you in public, which I'm fairly certain he's never done before then you must certainly be doing something wrong.

Oh but let's not be quaint here, even raiin thinks you're an annoying faggot. You thought you knew a map that he made better than he did. Invite players from season 1 admit that the game was much easier to do well in then because of how unorganized it was. Doubt me? Talk to jnkx, any of the double take guys, or for a matter of fact any player that has continued up until now.

You're a mediocre player, a mediocre jumper, a mediocre surfer, a mediocre bballer, and a massive faggot. That's your only accomplishment, p z.

They were egged on when that happened in vent. I don't condone what they did or said, but they are still good players just unorganized. You wouldn't know anything about being a good player though seeing as how you have never seen invite level and you talk about someone being mediocre? lol? I don't surf either, never have. So we can already tell you're lying from the start.

I have never said one bad thing towards raiin or even had an argument with him ever. So i don't know where you are getting this shit from that i talked smack to him.

I never said invite was easier or harder, just saying i was near the top, not at the top, when i was playing comp which is still somewhere you never were and will never be. If i wanted to i could make a new steam, new name, and get on a top level team and no one would know the difference.

Mediocre at everything you said, and yet you dodge all of my challenges right? I told you i would be more than happy to play a lobby, gather, or even find a team to scrim against you and see how well you do against me and you still won't play me. Mediocre bball lol? Ive been every top bballer in 1v1 except WW in his prime. Then again you wouldn't know that either because this all happened in 08-09 when you weren't even around yet. So i don't know where you come up with all this nonsense.

And lastly i asked you to name any team you have been on that has done anything remotely good in TF2. You mention how frag d did bad for 1 SEASON which was their final season where they didnt give a shit about. That wasnt even the season i was on either from the vent you posted about. I was with them way back in season 4. I was also on deja vu/no pulse gaming with gyggly, doser, oshnosh when they got like 2nd in cevo-a ( working my way up towards P ). You have been on a team that has.... not even placed top 4 in any division.

Offline  mixup
Maggot

Because saying "hey guys look at me, I have been here longer than you" is a good point.

Because that's exactly the point, this kid hasn't been playing long enough to know shit from a hole in the ground. Last time i reply to you because you're in the same boat as him.

Offline  mixup
Maggot

And what matters is comp and just like June you haven't accomplished anything there as well.

lol

Ya I thought it was pretty funny WL's stint in comp for some open team that didn't do anything lol

Offline  mixup
Maggot

I don't think playing in cevo that long ago means much of anything anymore considering how much the game has changed. The last time I saw you play was with some mediocre open team? Calling yourself a veteran and saying you have invite friends doesn't mean much of anything when the other person does too ZzZ

Having invite people on your friends list doesn't mean anything when you don't know them at all. I can invite carnage, enigma and everyone else but that doesn't mean anything zzzz

I have actually played with and talked with the invite guys ALL the time back in the days. And i mentioned cevo 1 just to prove to june how long i've been in the scene compared to him. And actually playing invite back in the cevo days is an accomplishment. Lot of people from the old cevo-P days still play to this day like moose, dummy, gyggly, enigma. I mean once again, that's like saying " damn michael jordan, you played back in the basketball days when basketball was shit compared to how it is now so that means you suck bro ". Cmon man, people get old and don't play anymore, doesn't mean they were never good.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Video Maker Extraordinaire

And what matters is comp and just like June you haven't accomplished anything there as well.

lol

Ya I thought it was pretty funny WL's stint in comp for some open team that didn't do anything lol

No, I was laughing at you.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Because saying "hey guys look at me, I have been here longer than you" is a good point.

Because that's exactly the point, this kid hasn't been playing long enough to know shit from a hole in the ground. Last time i reply to you because you're in the same boat as him.

Once again, because saying "hey guys look at me, I have been here longer than you" is a good point.

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  mixup
Maggot

lol

No, I was laughing at you.

And I am laughing at you all day every day and how you think you are relevant in TF2 anywhere except here. And even here you aren't that great either lol. Wow guize i made a video i'm pro now. You are a terrible soldier in the game with no DM skills and same goes with demoman. You can't play any classes but those are you are god awful at those. So keep riding the coat tails of the better jumpers and thinking you seriously have accomplished much of anything in your time here in TF2.

Offline  mixup
Maggot

Once again, because saying "hey guys look at me, I have been here longer than you" is a good point.

Until you or him can accept any challenge from me and beat me at it, you both have no valid arguments.

Soldier

Very carefully
I don't think playing in cevo that long ago means much of anything anymore considering how much the game has changed. The last time I saw you play was with some mediocre open team? Calling yourself a veteran and saying you have invite friends doesn't mean much of anything when the other person does too ZzZ

Having invite people on your friends list doesn't mean anything when you don't know them at all. I can invite carnage, enigma and everyone else but that doesn't mean anything zzzz

I have actually played with and talked with the invite guys ALL the time back in the days. And i mentioned cevo 1 just to prove to june how long i've been in the scene compared to him. And actually playing invite back in the cevo days is an accomplishment. Lot of people from the old cevo-P days still play to this day like moose, dummy, gyggly, enigma. I mean once again, that's like saying " damn michael jordan, you played back in the basketball days when basketball was shit compared to how it is now so that means you suck bro ". Cmon man, people get old and don't play anymore, doesn't mean they were never good.

The point being that june and half the other jumpers who play comp are actually friends with invite players, who actually adds invite players just to have them on friends outside of shitty pubstars ?_?

The basketball analogy is terrible on a side note. Tf2's metagame has changed completely whereas basketball has stayed the same. Maybe if you were comparing basketball now to somebody who played basketball the first year that it existed it would make sense but as is it isn't analogous at all. As for offering to scrim anybody I never saw that offer and if you still think you could play at a high level on an alt then I invite you to do so and prove me wrong instead of trying to use veteran claims that really do nothing for you. Being involved with the history of a game and actually being influential/good at it are 2 different things. Makes about as much sense as saying Klare knows all about jumping therefore she is really good at it.

You really need to stop being so angry @ videogames LoL

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Until you or him can accept any challenge from me and beat me at it, you both have no valid arguments.

Yet you keep avoiding challenges from me? If I'm really bad at jumping I'm down to race you any time. Also, you're making TF2 sound like a popularity contest. If you want we can make it that, I'm positive I'll wreck you. You keep telling everyone they haven't accomplished anything when you're literally the only one here with no proof of any accomplishments.

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

Oops I meant to quote the other post too, either way fuck you.

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

What happened to not replying to me anymore?  Btw, I never said you were bad rofl, I just think that you are one of the most arrogant shithead hipster douchebags I have ever seen.  I have no grounds to call you bad as I don't even know how good you are.  I don't even really play normal tf2, just a mediocre jumper.  So I don't have to accept any challenge as I never said once I could beat you.

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Makes about as much sense as saying Klare knows all about jumping therefore she is really good at it.

Hey now.

Yeah ok i suck.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  dellort
Rocketeer

What happened to not replying to me anymore?  Btw, I never said you were bad rofl, I just think that you are one of the most arrogant shithead hipster douchebags I have ever seen.  I have no grounds to call you bad as I don't even know how good you are.  I don't even really play normal tf2, just a mediocre jumper.  So I don't have to accept any challenge as I never said once I could beat you.

Take my word for it, he's bad.

Offline  mixup
Maggot

Yet you keep avoiding challenges from me? If I'm really bad at jumping I'm down to race you any time. Also, you're making TF2 sound like a popularity contest. If you want we can make it that, I'm positive I'll wreck you. You keep telling everyone they haven't accomplished anything when you're literally the only one here with no proof of any accomplishments.

Me being bad or good doesn't disclose the fact that you ARE not as " pro " as you say you are. Even you have said yourself you aren't that great. Me saying that you aren't good, doesn't mean that i'm saying I am better. I could give 2 shits about racing and times in jumping. I play the maps to beat them to pass time in the game. I never claimed to be the best jumper ever or anything like that. I just took offense when you said I wasn't good at jumping. Being not good at jumping means you can't beat any hard maps at all.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC