Forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Bball iT - Thats right... bball.  (Read 6357 times)
Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Ill work on switching it from a banned list to banning all items except vanilla sometime today...

And i dont think thats what i have for the respawn commands - maybe before you disappear again you can try out the bball server and tell me what you think about the current respawn setup

update - weapons are restricted to vanilla only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:59:21 AM by Klanana »

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
Sweet. Would be nice if more people joined the server though. Fix that too, eh? :p

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Haha haddokk I know i see you playing in there pretty often =) I officially promote you to Bball Server Filler Upper!

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Okay
It's the title I've always dreamed about.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
You have been titled. FILLERUP!

Offline  Breloom
Maggot

dont ban my equalizer ;_;

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Okay
Hehe thanks.

I think the respawn time is a bit too low, it's like dying doesn't matter, alot of times dying will help since u pop up instantly with full hp. Though I dunno which settings a true bball server should have :p Maybe it's supposed to be like that since you're only spose to train practial rj's and airshots.

Offline  mixup
Maggot

In response to what wonderland said, since me and him go way back in the bball world ( with me playing longer than he has  :P ) not all things should be banned imo.

Primary - As far as this goes, every single one should be banned except the original because it's the same as regular just shoots from the middle.

Secondary  - All weapons banned except normal shotgun

Melee - This is the only section of the soldier where having some unlocks makes things a bit more fun in game play and don't really ruin it. I would only allow the equalizer and market gardener in this slot.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
The current setup for the bball server is pretty much set in stone. I hate making changes to a server when people have gotten used to it... and since peppermint was pretty much the only person with requests and suggestions (and one of the few people who took a fair amount of interest in the server) I set it up how he wanted it.

It's been running with the current setup for a few months now and I have not gotten a single complaint (except the "2v2 is way better than 3v3" complaint... ) and like I said I hate to change what people know... so yeah. DEAL WITH IT.  :D :D :D

Offline  mixup
Maggot

The current setup for the bball server is pretty much set in stone. I hate making changes to a server when people have gotten used to it... and since peppermint was pretty much the only person with requests and suggestions (and one of the few people who took a fair amount of interest in the server) I set it up how he wanted it.

It's been running with the current setup for a few months now and I have not gotten a single complaint (except the "2v2 is way better than 3v3" complaint... ) and like I said I hate to change what people know... so yeah. DEAL WITH IT.  :D :D :D

:-* :-* :-*

Offline  mixup
Maggot

Klare, I think the config is messed up. The timer hits 0 and usually it's whoever scores the next point wins and game is over. But the timer just stays at zero and no map reset or nothing.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
I usually do all my fixing/troubleshooting for stuff like this at work as my internet at home is horrible... but our company just restructured (and a bunch of people just got laid off... really sad) so work is a bit of a clusterfuck right now. I'll look into this when I can but if someone else finds the cure before me let me know and i will update whatever needs updating.

Offline  mixup
Maggot

I usually do all my fixing/troubleshooting for stuff like this at work as my internet at home is horrible... but our company just restructured (and a bunch of people just got laid off... really sad) so work is a bit of a clusterfuck right now. I'll look into this when I can but if someone else finds the cure before me let me know and i will update whatever needs updating.

Ok i'll ask around and see if anyone knows why. Sorry to hear about work as well  :(

Soldier

m3thskiLL
In response to what wonderland said, since me and him go way back in the bball world ( with me playing longer than he has  :P ) not all things should be banned imo.

Primary - As far as this goes, every single one should be banned except the original because it's the same as regular just shoots from the middle.

Secondary  - All weapons banned except normal shotgun

Melee - This is the only section of the soldier where having some unlocks makes things a bit more fun in game play and don't really ruin it. I would only allow the equalizer and market gardener in this slot.

In response to what tron said, since me and him go way back in the bball world ( with me being better than he is at bball :P )

do you remember that one time when we were bballing, and i was backwards strafing and you got really fucking pissed. and you said the way i played was disrespectful to you. and then you banned me from IRC and talked a whole bunch of shit and then dodged the 1v1 and then eventually you showed up only to lose and ragequit within 5 minutes? LOL GOOD TIMES

Offline  hobbes
Maggot

In response to what tron said, since me and him go way back in the bball world ( with me being better than he is at bball :P )

do you remember that one time when we were bballing, and i was backwards strafing and you got really fucking pissed. and you said the way i played was disrespectful to you. and then you banned me from IRC and talked a whole bunch of shit and then dodged the 1v1 and then eventually you showed up only to lose and ragequit within 5 minutes? LOL GOOD TIMES

this made me laugh =)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC