Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ported conc maps  (Read 1676 times)
Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
Hey everyone,

a while ago i got some vmfs from a tfc guy called Renegade, which i could port over to tf2,
which i am doing, and i figured since i've got 1 of them nearly done, i'd make a post for it/them

concmap_eze2:
-link: http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/62133771/file.html
-difficulty:easy conc, easy quad, medium demo, impossible solly(?)
-notes: perfect beginner map

conc_evolution_beta:
-link: http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/37399090/file.html
-status: 1 missing texture, + still need to do all the txt triggers & hurt triggers
-difficulty:insanely hard conc, hard quad, hard demo, definitly impossible solly(?)
-notes: 3 jumps

concmap_eu
-link: http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/62919774/file.html
-status: textures are in, most lights fixed, still a bit darkish, tps should work, still need to do txt & hurt
-difficulty: mediumish
-notes: long map, but nicely expanding on what you learn in eze2

concmap_ezm
-link: http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/50709037/file.html
-status: textures are in +lighting done + glass/grates/water fixed, but this map has a shitload of extras which i might not even know how to get working (guillotine, clock, waterfall)
-difficulty: mediumish
-notes: long map, expanding on what you learn in eze2, but the last couple of jumps might be a bit on the harder side then the later jumps on eu are

precision_concing_final
link: http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/51258004/file.html
-status: textures & tps working, still need to do txts, & trigger hurt
-difficulty: difficult, tho not long jumps
-notes: about 7-8 jumps, lot's of prethrows needed  :o, +damn small holes 0.o = precision :P

(oops, forgot to mention another one)
conc_finale_r
-link: http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/16987072/file.html
-status: textured most of it, done lights & glass/grates & water & trigger hurt, still needs txts
-difficulty: really hardish? dunno yet
-notes: 4 jumps

ohw also, if you notice any bugs/missing textures and stuff, let me know pls, i might already know about it, and i might not, you never know :P

edit1: updated with conc_finale_r, concmap_eu & concmap_ezm links, + updated to b3p for eze2 (possibly last version for eze2?) updated to b1p for evolution_beta
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:22:03 AM by CrancK »

---------------------------

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
WOOO! Awesome!

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
I wish people would have more intrest for this...

Offline  Drako
Maggot

what is that type of map or rocket jump?

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

what is that type of map or rocket jump?

Concussion grenades (aka Concing) from tfc.  Basically you throw grenades that propel you.  Farther away you are from them, while still in the blast radius (basically you go farthest on the very edge of the explosion)  You can also hold them by holding the key you bind it too (bind x +conc is the command, where x is a variable, I use either bind mouse2 +conc or bind mouse4 +conc)
Aiden - TFC Conc Jumping Small | Large

A video of people doing conc jumps, High level jumps most likely.  Hard to see the actual grenades in this video or grasp what they are doing if you have never tried it.

I wish people would have more intrest for this...

Idk I have tried to get into concing, it just doesn't really intrest me.  It's fun sometimes, but I have no desire to become incredible at it/do it all the time.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:11:47 AM by DiddyKong FTW »

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
try eze2, it's a very good beginner/intro for concing, hell.. i even got 11 to like concing with that map 0.o

also, doing it all the time is not the point, the point is to have something different every now and then, like surf it, or the coopmap thats coming up, or the jurf/sump map thats coming up

the maps also make for good demo challenges, since demo's can do these maps, but they might be kinda tricky up to downright really hard (i dare anyone to do conc_evolution with demo! (without just slowpogoing everything) :D)

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
(without just slowpogoing everything) :D)

Even then would be a pain in the ass

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
hmmm, is there maybe someone in the jump community good with textures & changing colors on them?

i've attached the files to the post (i think)
the first 3 are the ones standard in source (white, greenish & blueish... (but its more like a very light light blue))
the last 2 are the tfc ones, (the red and blue as they should be) but they are way too pixelated to use for small lights in a map

thus i figured i'd use the standard source ones, but... they don't have a red or blue one... :(

anyone willing/able to make a blue/red fluorescent light texture? (possibly looking as closely to the tfc ones as can, but then... higher pixel count ofc)

EDIT: nvm, quba is teaching me howto
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 04:57:09 AM by CrancK »

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
updated first post with conc_finale_r, concmap_eu & concmap_ezm links, + updated to b3p for eze2 (possibly last version for eze2?) updated to b1p for evolution_beta

note, eu & ezm & evolution don't have hurt triggers yet, so use hurtme or !health

nobody played them yet?/has any comments on the maps? or anything to do with the maps?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:22:49 AM by CrancK »

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

updated first post with conc_finale_r, concmap_eu & concmap_ezm links, + updated to b3p for eze2 (possibly last version for eze2?) updated to b1p for evolution_beta

note, eu & ezm & evolution don't have hurt triggers yet, so use hurtme or !health

nobody played them yet?/has any comments on the maps? or anything to do with the maps?

I'm too lazy to get concs installed on a local server, and jump it never plays them it seems. =/

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC