Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help wtih wallpogoing  (Read 794 times)
Offline  tearzzz
Maggot

At the speed of light.
On the majority of the maps I have tried, the big thing that keeps me from getting anywhere is the wall pogoing.
For example, on jump_mouser, i cant seem to get the wall pogo on number 6, specifically where you have to climb up the wall.
How would you aim ? lower or higher? i need some help. :[

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Easiest to explain if someone shows you where to aim but basically you want to aim down and just a little to the left on the wall and tap d periodically which should allow you to climb if you are aiming at the right spot.
TF2 Jumping | Wallpogo Tutorial

It's for more advanced wallpogo but you should still be able to get some help from it.  And going into spec and just watching other jumpers is also a great way to learn as well. Just go into spectate and type !skeys which will show the keys the person you are spectating is pressing.  Hopefully I helped :3
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 03:28:07 PM by DiddyKong FTW »

---------------------------
some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  tearzzz
Maggot

At the speed of light.
what about when you have to rocket jump INTO the wall then start the wall pogo?

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

Pretty much the same idea.  It helps to get as much height/speed as you can so you aren't falling by the time you hit the wall.  Wan to have the least downward momentum as possible.  But yeah, still the same stuff just a little harder and if you don't get the jump into it right you will fail most of the time.  Aiming a little up on your last rocket before you jump into the walla should get you more height than speed assuming you aren't going really slow, otherwise it will just blow you backwards and your pogo will fail.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 03:43:12 PM by DiddyKong FTW »

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
i cant seem to get the wall pogo on number 6

you sure?

Offline  tearzzz
Maggot

At the speed of light.
my guess is no.6
something around there x)

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

It would be #7, and that jump is actually possible to do as a triple, shooting two rockets as you fall down that ramp before it. I didn't realize that fact when I was making the video of the map. :P

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC