Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Server is up and running  (Read 1387 times)
Soldier

Very carefully
The new Surf iT server is now up and running, if you have any requests for new maps etc feel free to post about it here. Timers will probably be implemented sometime in the next week.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
Goooo Jurf iT!

---------------------------

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
What's ze IP?

Soldier

Very carefully
I made it the board description lol :<

surfit.game.nfoservers.com:27015

Offline  X_DIAS
Rocketman

The world is a cube
kay
prolly pass my
but gonna need help, cause i never surfed before (in-game)

Offline  Hadokk
Rocketeer

Bball Server Filler Upper
Okay
I made it the board description lol :<

doh

Soldier

Very carefully
installed JA today so now you can use skeys, saves/teles, etc

Offline  tordana
Rocketeer

Klanana is stealing my life.

I will play on this server while still maintaining that TF2 surf is shitty and vastly inferior to CS:S surf.

Offline  Klanana
Rocketman

iT! Servers Owner
Team Spec Extraordinaire
<3 tordana. It's my secret plan to dominate everyones lives.

Jump iT - 64.74.97.15:27015 | JuJump iT - 74.91.113.66:27015 | Surf iT - 216.52.143.76:27015
Bball iT - 74.91.113.9:27015 | MGE iT - 74.91.122.39:27015

Maggot

I have recently been on the jump server and was deeply dissapointed with the way an admin handled a situation. While being on a server a player by the name of Sako was constantly instigating arguments with people for the simple fact to make himself seem better than others, by instulting them constantly and constantly spew insults, racial slurs, and threatening to have someone hack accounts (and after the next map changed and he was unmuted he proceeded to explain that he knows people so it doesnt matter anyways). An admin came on and silenced and gagged him and then muted him until the next map change. After the admin came on and muted him he preceeded to complain about how it was unecessary for him to even be here as we can mute him ourselves. He gave a general sense of uncaring about the situation and that it was a burden to assist the people that are using the sever.
Why do you have admins like this? Yes granted he can be muted individually, but when we are simply talking to one another about the jumps and he proceedes to insult us and instigate arguments with anyone who is talking this goes beyond simple individual muting.
I would hope that there are standards enough for these servers that when someone is being this continually verbally agressive to the people joining the game that an admin should not feel that it is unjustified to have us ask for one to mute such a player. Such constant instigation of arguments and mic spamming should be enough justification to have him muted, and the fact that he 'knows people' and is allowed to slide under the radar is quite rediculous; even more so than the admin who made it a point to tell us that it was a nuisance for him to have to do something like this for the people in the server.
Why is this happnening? Are there standards to admining? Or are the admins not there to support the people that play on your servers?

Offline  Exile
Rocketeer

Couldn't think of something clever to put
I have recently been on the jump server and was deeply dissapointed with the way an admin handled a situation. While being on a server a player by the name of Sako was constantly instigating arguments with people for the simple fact to make himself seem better than others, by instulting them constantly and constantly spew insults, racial slurs, and threatening to have someone hack accounts (and after the next map changed and he was unmuted he proceeded to explain that he knows people so it doesnt matter anyways). An admin came on and silenced and gagged him and then muted him until the next map change. After the admin came on and muted him he preceeded to complain about how it was unecessary for him to even be here as we can mute him ourselves. He gave a general sense of uncaring about the situation and that it was a burden to assist the people that are using the sever.
Why do you have admins like this? Yes granted he can be muted individually, but when we are simply talking to one another about the jumps and he proceedes to insult us and instigate arguments with anyone who is talking this goes beyond simple individual muting.
I would hope that there are standards enough for these servers that when someone is being this continually verbally agressive to the people joining the game that an admin should not feel that it is unjustified to have us ask for one to mute such a player. Such constant instigation of arguments and mic spamming should be enough justification to have him muted, and the fact that he 'knows people' and is allowed to slide under the radar is quite rediculous; even more so than the admin who made it a point to tell us that it was a nuisance for him to have to do something like this for the people in the server.
Why is this happnening? Are there standards to admining? Or are the admins not there to support the people that play on your servers?

Why you gotta be causin the troubles

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rocketeer

Admins and iT servers don't go well together...

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC