Forums

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Explanation  (Read 900 times)
Maggot

Raptorbones / Hobbes / Telewizard
Can we get a better explanation of all of the plugins. E.g what they do. Because that way people ( E.g me) know what they do?

---------------------------

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
ok... ehm

bunnyhop plugin gives bunnyhop (ofc :P), it also gives strafing like q3, +some extra bouncing when doing 2 jumps really quick after another, and when you hit a slope (upward), activatable by !bhop or /bhop

useable on any map

quad plugin gives self damage about 2.5x (not actually 4x :P) the amount of push you normally get from the selfdamage, activatable by !quadme (also, quadme is more fun without ammoregen)

useable only on conc & quad maps

the conc plugin gives medics & scouts concs, which are little bombs which push you when they explode, but the way they push you is the exact opposite of how other explosions push, in that, the further away, but still inside the explosion radius you are, the more you get pushed by the explosion

useable on any map

note: i think on jumpit you can be any non-demo/soldier class and use concs, since i saw sniper concing once

to use it, bind a key to +conc, and then just use that key

Offline  Diddy
Rocketeer

note: i think on jumpit you can be any non-demo/soldier class and use concs, since i saw sniper concing once

No you can't be engi or pyro either but everything else is fair ground :)

some people just shouldnt be aloud to have internet accesss

Maggot

Raptorbones / Hobbes / Telewizard
Thanks! Didn't understand what Bhop and quad really did.

img  rush

You can be any class that can't jump already (demo, pyro, engi, and soldier) and use concs, but you can't speed run with any but scout/medic iirc.

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
check mike, hes in with a sniper time

img  rush
Isn't skillsrank defaulted to demo, soldier, medic, pyro, and scout for speed runs?

Offline  CrancK
Rocketeer

ehh... what?
dude...
its defaulted to whatever you allow... thats what the allow cvar is for

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

spirit Powered by SMF 2.0 RC5 | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC